Apt located in Barbados building in Sapphire Village. We have a great view over Sapphire Beach across to St John. Ideal as as a romantic vacation for 2. Barbados is higher building and a short walk down to Beach.
Sapphire Village overlooks Sapphire Beach and Beach Condos, also the marina. Beach is shared. Loungers are available on beach and free at the 2 Sapphire Village pools.
Interakcija s gostima
Property manager is first point of contact.
As we are in the Tropics, bring sun cream and bug spray.
GENERAL RENTAL RULES
1. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Guests are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit agreed to above.
2. Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors; Code-enforced neighborhood quiet hours are from 10:00p.m. – 8:00a.m.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order Only use appliances for their intended uses
5. Pets are NOT allowed. This is a Resort Rule.
6. PARKING PASSES – Parking passes are located at Resort Office. Renters must display parking pass on the rear view mirror at all times. Failure to display may result in towing of vehicle at renter's expense. Leave the parking passes inside the unit upon departure.
7. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. Beach Towels are supplied. We do not permit non beach towels or linens to be taken from the units.
8. Garbage: Any garbage must be stowed in the proper garbage or recycling receptacle, located on left on exit road.
9. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged cost of repair.
Caribbean is in the Tropics and is rarely affected by Hurricanes. But if there is a storm or hurricane,
refunds will be given when:
• The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or
• A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest.
• The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund:
i. Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered;
ii. Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
iii. Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.
(Još) nema recenzija
Ovaj smještaj nema recenzija. Odsjednete li u njemu, ovdje će se prikazivati vaša recenzija.