Private room with single bed and shared bath in beautiful home located at the heart of Clear Lake City, where Space Center Houston and Johnson Space Center resides. The house is 20 minutes from downtown Houston, near the relaxing water of Galveston Bay. This thriving community offers many amenities for business, families: fishing, boating, recreations: annual ballunar liftoff festival, Kemah boardwalk, Space Center of Houston, Armand Bayou wild life park.
- - Please leave shoes in the shoes rack by the hallway. Clean flip-flops are provided to wear inside the house if you need them.
- - Quiet hours is 10 pm - 8 am, please observe.
- - After you use the kitchen, please clean up after yourself, wash all your dirty dishes and put them in the dish rack
- - No food is allowed in the bedroom
- - Treat my home as if it is your own home.
Hi, I love to travel and like to meet other travelers. I was an engineer working for big corporations and NASA, but I decided to follow my heart. I changed career and I just finished my master in clinical psychology and is hoping to get my license as a mental health counselor, helping people to overcome depression and anxiety and improve their quality of life.