Our house is settled in the hills of Buderim, just 10 minutes from famous Mooloolaba Beach and Alexandra Headlands. Beautiful brand new 2-story home stands tall over an uninterrupted rainforest view. Natural light abounds inside and out in this stunning modern home.
Large open backyard with a resort style Salt-water Swimming Pool, elevated entertaining deck and an Alfresco. There's plenty of space to play or relax and all backing onto privately owned rainforest and bushland. Plus, all modern appliances are here for your convenience. The Coast life, the way it should be.
A spacious back yard with a huge pool and entertaining deck. The 3000m sq property extends into the rainforest bushland heading down into the valley, which you are welcome to explore.
The house is set at the end of a private cul de-sac street.
There is also plenty of inside space with an Upstairs lounge room and a down stairs lounge area, dinning room and sun room.
Access to all 4 bedrooms and study.
Interakcija s gostima
Hosts will be available to contact should we be needed. Happy to help.
- No parties or events allowed. We are great friends with our neighbors and we ask you extend to them the respect they deserve.
- You are welcome to use all facilities in the house and you will have access to all rooms, excluding the garage, which will remain off limits.
- Smoking is permitted but, outside only. An addition cleaning fee will be charged should evidence of cigarette smoke be detected inside the house.
- Please refrain from shoes upstairs (Carpeted Areas).
- CAUTION: Please do not attempt to walk along the pool edge wall - the drop on the lower side could cause serious injury.
- Small Kangaroos frequent the grounds and feed on the lawn. Please be aware that although they seem timid and peaceful, caution should be taken as they are still considered wildlife and not pets.
We are a family loving life on the Sunshine Coast of Australia. A creative academic and a dreamer entrepreneur with three children who love adventure and to travel.
We are originally from Sydney but couldn't resist the beauty of the beaches of Queensland's coastline.