- Central garage parking is available
- Airport transfer is available
A private room on the Charles Bridge, UNESCO World Heritage site right in the middle of the Old Town. The Baroque building itself is a national heritage built in 1390! Private room with double bed. Bathroom toilet and kitchen are shared. Washing machine, dishwasher, WiFi.
Best location in Prague, 1 minute away from Charles bridge, 2 to Lesser side square, 5 min to the Old town square.
Cozy room located right next to the Charles bridge UNESCO heritage site, in Praha-1 in the very very center of Prague and Old town. Kitchen, bathroom, wi-fi internet. Close to metro and buses, parks and water.
I'd like to let other people to enjoy Prague and get the best experience of it.
- Parking in the city center garage - 850 CZK per night.
- Airport pickup:
- 3 seat car: 30 Eur / car
- 4-8 seats or if you have lots of luggage: 40 Eur / car
- Seat in shuttle: 7.5 Eur / person
Driver will meet you at the airport and will drive you to the apartment. Transfer to the airport is also possible. Just let us know in advance.
My apartment is located in Prague's area named Praha 1 - right in the center of Old Town. There is a lot of history around, old buildings and streets, mood of the old Prague. It is close (10 min) to the metro Malostranska or tram: Malostranske namesti (2 min).
The building is placed in a magnificent spot, right at the Charles bridge, very cozy area of the city with a plenty of small cafes, shops, supermarkets, bars, parks, churches, small streets. Riverside is just 1 minute of walking.
As it's located at the very center of Prague named Malostranska (Lesser Side) , you can easily arrive to any corner of the city. Its ideal location also allows you to easily reach all tourists attractions like Prague Castle (10 in walking) Charles Bridge (1 min.), St. Nicolas chirch ( one of the most beautiful baroque church in the world) is one min away. It is also very well connected and you can reach airport within one hour by public transport or only 20 minutes by taxi
The apartment is situated in a Baroque building. This is a part of national historical heritage of Prague. The building is preserved as it was built and you will never feel that it is almost 300 years old, it was fully renovated in 2007.
My apartment is in the 1st floor and all of its windows face the garden so it is very Cozy and Quiet like in a village.
In my apartment you'll find:
- A big room.
- A table where you'll be able to work.
- Comfortable chairs where you can read or simply relax.
- A great feeling of living in baroque house since the ceiling is wooden and preserved.
- A totally full-equipped kitchen with oven and all the necessary material for you to cook and eat.
- High speed Internet connection for free (WiFi)
- Cleaning person will clean apartment before your arrival.
- Fresh clean towels and linen and house shoes.
- Hot water (the whole year) and central heating in winter so that you don't freeze.
- In case you need it, I have city guides and can give you practical information about the city.
This place is ideal if you’re coming on business trip or on vacation, so if you like it and want to stay here just contact me to check-out the availability!
You have access to your bedroom, toilet, kitchen, bathroom.
Interakcija s gostima
I am always available by sms/phone call/airbnb
I love receiving guests, so I always trying to do my best to make my guests feel comfortable. I will give you some hints on what to see and advice for some nice hidden places for eating and drinking.
Please mind that you will share the bathroom and toilet with other guests in other room. :)
- Central garage parking 850 CZK / Night
- Airport transfer is available from 7.5 Eur per person
- Keep quiet after 22:00
- Wash your own dishes
- Be respectful to the neighbors
- Take off your shoes
Ovaj domaćin ima 227 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Hi, we are a group of friends, we all were hosts at Airbnb and then we decided to start to work together under the same profile!
Each of us does different parts of work and all together we make sure that your trip will be the best you ever had.