**Book with confidence: Our place did NOT suffer any damage after hurricane Irma. We have electricity and water and no flooding around our building.**
Stay at the epicenter of Havana in a bright, private apartment with glass doors to a balcony overlooking the Malecon seawall & El Morro Castle. Find the amenities you’d expect for your short stay in our cozy place. Located in a privileged spot, you can walk to most tourist landmarks, restaurants, bars & groceries.
Modern & fully-renovated entire home with 2 comfortable ocean view bedrooms, each opening to a 20 feet long balcony. You'll love all the natural light that comes in. Watch the sunset from Malecon or from the comfort of the apartment–Your call.
Your comfort is our top priority. And that's why the apartment is totally new inside. Soak in the rich Cuban culture on the busy streets of Havana during the day, but come to sleep in a place with all the modern amenities you expect for your short stay. There’s a new air conditioner unit in each room. Make it as chilly as you want after a hot day at the beach. Unlike other rentals in Havana, our ACs emit little noise. And because we're located so close to the ocean, you won't be bothered by vintage car’s exhaust fumes as you would elsewhere around the city.
The apartment includes
• Air conditioners (mini-splits)
• Flat screen TV
• Counter-top kitchen
• Hair drier
• Safe deposit box
The entire apartment is at your disposal for your full privacy.
Interakcija s gostima
We welcome you at the apartment to give you the keys. After that, We’re available upon request and during check-out.
GETTING IN TOUCH:
• Through Airbnb: We answer your questions through Airbnb very fast in English and Spanish.
• In Cuba: Customer service in Cuba is mostly in Spanish, but we make an effort to communicate as much as possible–After all, Cubans are social and helpful by definition.
For an additional fee, we can help you
• Stock the mini-fridge with bottled water and other beverages
• Rent a local cell phone and credit during your stay with us to place local calls and SMS
• Airport transfers: You can grab a taxi outside of the airport very easily. They're always available, reliable and there's no need to coordinate it in advance.
There’s no Wi-Fi at the apartment, like in all private houses in Cuba. There are paid wi-fi hotspots 2 blocks and 4 blocks from the apartment. There’s also paid wi-fi available at the lobby of nearby hotels. The price is $1.50 CUC/hour with pre-paid cards.
CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT:
We understand your flight time doesn’t necessarily match our check-in or check-out times. And we can make some exceptions as listed below:
• Check-in is after 3 pm. We can let you bring your bags at 11 am and give you the keys, so you can return after 3 pm.
• Check-out is at 11 am. We can hold your bags for a couple of extra hours if needed.
We may rarely have no guests before or after you, which may allow for some more flexibility. However, this is not guaranteed. If your flight comes or leaves very outside from our normal check-in or check-out times, please consider booking an extra day before or after your stay, as needed.
Cuban laws are very different from the laws of countries like the United States. Generally speaking, the crime level in Cuba is very low, but common sense and caution should be exercised, like everywhere. Cuban authorities pay particularly attention to crimes related to drugs (including marijuana), solicitation of sex workers, prostitution of minors, and crimes against the state. In some cases, the host can be held personally liable by their guest’s actions even if the apartment is rented as an entire home, so your consideration is greatly appreciated.
CUBAN GOVERNMENT RULES:
1. Guests must provide host with both their passport and visa information at check-in, which is then reported to immigration.
2. Regular overnight guests must be checked-in with the host. For one night overnight guests, we encourage our guests to take a picture of the guest’s Cuban ID or carné de identidad. This is for your own safety.
3. Minors under the age of 18 are not allowed to stay at the apartment unless accompanied by their Airbnb guest parent.
4. Possession or consumption of drugs is strictly prohibited and penalized with up to 15 years in prison.
1. Please respect the neighbors. Remember you’re staying in a building where local people live.
2. Please use the utilities like water, electricity and gas within reason. It is good for the planet and greatly appreciated. Turn off the lights and AC units when you leave the apartment.
3. Guests are responsible for broken and missing items in the apartment. Please bring any broken or missing items to our attention during check-out. Ideally it can be re-paid right away. If a broken/missing item is detected after the guest leaves, we reserve the right to request the full item cost through Airbnb’s Resolution Center. In any case, please keep in mind that this is our only mean of making a living in Cuba, and we’ve remodeled and furnished the apartment with significant personal effort.
Las leyes cubanas son muy distintas a las de otros países como Estados Unidos y Europa. Generalmente hablando, el crimen es bajo, pero se debe usar el sentido común, como en todas partes. Las autoridades cubanas se enfocan en crímenes relacionados a las drogas (incluyendo la marihuana), solicitación de trabajadores sexuales, prostitución de menores y crimenes contra el estado. En algunos casos, el anfitrión puede ser considerado responsable por las acciones de los huéspedes aún cuando el apartamento se rente por completo, por lo cual tu consideración es muy agradecida.
LEYES DEL GOBIERNO CUBANO:
1. Los huéspedes deben facilitar el pasaporte y su visa a su llegada, lo cual es reportado a inmigración.
2. Los huéspedes regulares que se queden a dormir deben ser declarados a la llegada. Para huéspedes que se queden una noche, recomendamos a nuestros huéspedes que tomen fotos del carné de identidad de los huéspedes cubanos. Esto es para su propia seguridad.
3. Los menores de 18 años no están permitidos en el apartamento, excepto que sean acompañados por su padre o madre huésped.
4. La posesión y consumo de drogas está estrictamente prohibida y es penalizada con hasta 15 años de prisión.
REGLAS DEL APARTAMENTO:
1. Por favor, sé considerado con los vecinos. Recuerda que hay personas locales que viven en el edificio.
2. Por favor, usa responsablemente las utilidades como el agua, la electricidad y el gas. Es bueno para el planeta y lo apreciamos muchísimo. Apaga las luces y el aire acondicionado cuando salgas a la calle.
3. Los huéspedes son responsables por objetos del apartamento que se pierdan o se rompan. Por favor, háznos saber si algo pasó durante la salida. Idealmente preferimos que se pague al momento. Si se encuentra que algo del apartamento se perdió o se rompió después de la salida, nos reservamos el derecho de pedir que se pague el costo a través del Centro de Resoluciónes de Airbnb. En cualquiera de los casos, por favor tenga en cuenta que este es nuestro único modo de vivir en Cuba y que hemos remodelado y amueblado el apartamento a un alto costo personal.
Od 1. Prosinac 2017. - 28. Veljača 2018. minimalni boravak je 3 noćenja.
Ovaj domaćin ima 2 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I am a former secretary who worked for many years for Cuba's airline, Cubana de Aviacion. Nowadays, I am fully dedicated to my family and the business of renting my apartment. I look forward to hosting you.