Our cozy 2 guest living space is only 1 minute walk to the Hyotan Yama train station. We are located near shopping streets that include many authentic restaurants, cafes, grocery stores, 100yen shops, bar.
Located in an area with great selection of restaurants and bars, close to public transportation and with many stores and supermarkets nearby.
Here's a listing of things we provide to our guests:
• Studio room double bed and closet
• Fresh linen and towels, shampoo, conditioner
• Air conditioning
• TV and Wi-Fi
• A useful kitchen with access to stove, refrigerator, toaster oven, microwave, Rice cooker, kettle, along with cooking utensils, dinner plates, glasses, etc.
• coffee, teabags, plus basics for cooking like salt and pepper…
Please understand the house rules and be extremely careful with the noise levels. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in advance.
Access to entire apartment
Interakcija s gostima
Let me know how I can be of assistance and we will answer to the best of our ability.
Please be sure to read the following notes!
· Room 301 is on the 3rd floor. Please note that there is no elevator.
· Because it is in the city, there is some noise.
· At times, you can hear the music in the room 302 next door.
· There is a Buddhist organization in room 303. There are times when people come and go only during the day time and you can hear them chanting.
Please note the following:
• Turn off the air conditioner, heater, TV, and the stove when you are not here.
• Keep noise at a minimum as the walls in Japanese buildings are thin and will disturb neighbors.
• Take off your shoes when you enter. There are slippers if you would like to use them.
• No smoking inside the house. You may use the balcony. Please throw away cigarette butts in the ashtray on the balcony.
• Treat it as your home and please keep it clean.
Ovaj domaćin ima 5 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
My wife, Mother & Son love to travel and explore different cultures to meet wonderful people all over the world.
There for, we remodeled our locations to make into vacation homes in Osaka, Japan based on our experience traveling. We will do our best to provide great memories for those who love the Japanese culture.