The apartment is inside an approximately-80-year-old quintessentially Mexican apartment complex, which we like to refer to endearingly as “La Vecindad”.
Located 5 minutes walking distance from the heart of Querétaro’s downtown, and just a block away from el “El Mercado de la Cruz”, a very important and traditional local market.
- IMPORTANT! I’m very sensitive to scents. So please avoid applying copious amounts of spray deodorant and perfumes in the house. Thanks.
- No loud music or noises after 23:00 hrs. We like our neighbourhood to be a quiet place during the night.
- Although no parties are allowed, small reunions are perfectly fine, just check with me first.
- No smoking inside the house. There are some lovely outdoor rooftop areas inside “la vecindad”, where you could smoke and enjoy a nice view of Querétaro.
- Be respectful of the common areas, as our neighbours try really hard to keep our vecindad beautiful and cozy at all times.
Otkažete li više od 7 dana prije početka rezervacije, dobit ćete povrat od 50 % iznosa. Otkažete li 7 ili manje dana prije početka rezervacije, nećete dobiti povrat novca.
Ovaj domaćin ima 11 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I'm a Rock and Blues singer. I love photography and meeting new people all the time.
If I were to describe myself with the help of pop culture, this are the five references I would choose:
-Only Lovers Left Alive (2013)
-Venus in Furs - The Velvet Underground & Nico (1967)
-Francesca da Rimini - Tchaikovsky
-Synecdoche New York (2008)
-Keanu Reeves's Whoa
I have a confession to make: I live vicariously, specially through the stories of open minded people who are kind enough to share a glass of wine or a brownie with me.