This beautiful, private, furnished studio apartment/in-law suite is located in downtown Charleston's North Central neighborhood.
The property is off of upper King Street, very near Park Cafe, Rodney Scott's BBQ, Tatooed Moose, Taco Boy and Hampton Park. Also, a grocery store and pharmacy are within walking distance.
The space is an addition attached to the back of my house that was built about 5 years ago. This means that everything is pretty new - it's clean, quiet and a little funky!
It has everything you need for an enjoyable stay in Charleston!
In addition to the room, guest are welcome to enjoy the shared porch and side yard (and use of the grill).
Interakcija s gostima
I live upstairs and want to help make your stay fantastic and memorable. Just knock if you need anything! If I'm not home, a text is the next best thing.
Just a few of the perks:
- free street parking
- gated side yard
- covered porch with outdoor seating and a grill
- private entrance
- free wi-fi
- cable tv
- claw foot tub
- air conditioning and heat are controlled by the guest
- on demand hot water heater
- walking distance to many great restaurants (Park Cafe, Rodney Scott's BBQ, Little Jack's Tavern, Leon's, Taco Boy, Edmund's Oast, Butcher and Bee, Rutledge Cab Co., Martha Lou's Kitchen...)
- walking distance to local bars/brew pubs (Palmetto Brewing, Revelry Brewing, Cooper River Brewing)
- 1.5 miles to Charleston's Historic District (more great restaurants and bars, historic homes, The Market, art galleries, museums, shopping, concert venues, churches, aquarium)
- easy access to I-26 and HWY 17
- short drive to beaches (Folly Beach, Sullivan's Island, Isle of Palms)
- short drive to other points of interest (Angel Oak Tree, Fort Sumter, Patriot's Point, H L Hunley, County Parks, Boone Hall Plantation, Magnilia Plantation and Gardens, Drayton Hall, Middleton Place)
- Quiet Hours: 10PM to 8AM
- Check-Out: before 10AM
- Pets are not allowed