Our newly constructed green urban retreat is a fully detached private guest house. Come relax and enjoy the minimalistic aesthetic we have created for you. The space is ideal for singles/couples or business travelers who are looking for a break from corporate hotels. It is suitable for families with non-crawling infants and/or children aged 7+. The guesthouse is legal, permitted & fully compliant with the City of Portland's new construction and short term vacation rental codes.
Please respect the following, as our family lives in the main house on site:
- Absolutely NO smoking, vaping, tobacco products or drugs of any kind in the guest house or anywhere else on, or adjacent to, the property. If smoking/vaping/tobacco products/drugs happen on our property, your security deposit will not be returned and you will be told to leave immediately.
-Absolutely no firearms are permitted on the premises.
- Only guests named on the reservation are permitted on the premises. The City of Portland code requires I log the name, address, and license plate (if applicable) of each guest. Please provide this info in advance of your arrival.
-No third party bookings permitted.
-No photo/video shoots on the premises.
- Quiet hours are between 8pm and 8am.
- No outside shoes are to be worn inside the building. Enjoy the radiant floor.
- There is a staircase, so please watch out for your children for their safety. Please do not allow children to stand on the staircase railing.
- Do not leave minors unattended anywhere on the property at any time.
- Portland is very a rainy place, so please monitor all open windows and doors for rain when you're in the building. Each time you leave, ensure all windows and doors are closed and locked for your security and in order to prevent water damage.