Jaali Cottage is recently renovated two-bedroom house set in a gated garden full of flowers. The bright and airy cottage features high beamed ceilings with whitewashed walls, stylish wooden furniture, bright textiles and Indian artwork.
There’s lots of outdoor space, including a big shady terrace at the back of the property with comfy couches - perfect to kick back with a morning coffee or a sunset beer and enjoy the Goan pace of life.
Inside, the cottage has an open-plan living space and a fully equipped kitchen. The dining table is ideal for family dinners, and the living area includes an art deco sofa and chairs set, and a cozy seat beneath a huge window that floods the room with light.
The two double bedrooms also have great natural light, and are well furnished and decorated in a boho-chic style with block printed bedspreads and lots of cushions. Both bedrooms have good sized en-suite bathrooms, clean and white-tiled throughout.
The villa is TV-free, encouraging guests to switch off and enjoy the natural green surroundings, but complimentary wifi is available. Situated in a peaceful neighbourhood between beautiful Patnem and Palolem beaches, the cottage is perfect for a family or for two couples sharing.
Entire house / property.
*Note: Our house is located in a village, with dogs, crows, chickens and cows, and children playing, where fishing, festivals and firecrackers are all part of daily life. However, the house is located on the waterfront, separated from other houses and is one of the most tranquil places to stay in the area.
Welcome to our property, we wish you a pleasant stay, and we kindly request that you respect these house rules.
• Check In: 14:00 (unless house is available)
• Check Out: 11:00
• Turn off all the lights except the front porch when you depart the house
• Bring all cushions, sheets & towels from outside when you depart the house
• Make sure all windows and doors are closed and locked
• Turn Off Bathroom Shower Hot Water Heater when not in use
• Turn Off Internet when not is use
• Smoking only permitted outside, and we kindly ask you to use ashtrays provided and not litter the outside area
• Be courteous to our neighbors regarding noise level during your stay
• Respect noise restriction regarding loud music after 22:00 in Goa
• No loud gatherings or parties on the property. Please respect our neighbors
• Chargeable Laundry Service available
• House will be cleaned and bed linen changed every 2 to 3 days
• Guest are required to take care of their possessions and valuables, and the owner disclaims any liability for lost items
• Please leave the house in the same condition it was on arrival
• Guest are required to pay for any loss or damage of house property during their stay
Od 20. Prosinac 2017. - 5. Siječanj 2018. minimalni boravak je 6 noćenja.
Ovaj domaćin ima 119 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I’m originally from Montreal, Canada, and having been living and doing business in India for the past 13 years. I am the owner and manager of Goa Holiday Rentals, a property management business in south Goa offering holiday rentals in the Palolem, Patnem, and Agonda beach area. I have a strong customer service background, I am fluent in English and French.
I always try to greet guests on arrival to introduce you to the property, show you where things are and make sure you are comfortable. I then then interact with you during your stay as much (or as little!) as you need.
I know this area of Goa extremely well, so as well as providing a welcome pack of information I am always happy to recommend a great local restaurant, attractions in the area I think you'd like, or just where to stock up on supplies for your stay.
I pride myself in going the extra mile with all my guests - whether it's quick and clear communication while you're planning your trip, or making you feel welcome and comfortable once you're here.
I enjoy meeting people from all over the world and, as a self-confessed Indiaphile, I like sharing experiences a that can give you a real insight into the local culture, deepen the experience of your travel, and make sure you have a truly memorable and amazing holiday.