Sleeps 10. Beautiful, 1-Acre, 5300 sf. Custom-Built, Executive Estate on the River Road Wine Trail. Great mountain views in a friendly neighborhood, right off of the Hwy 68 Corridor. Perfect for biking and hiking! Great location for attending all Monterey County events. High-end amenities. Huge open floor plan. 4 very-large bedrooms with 3 large bathrooms and 1, 1/4 bath. All new furnishings.
- Fully-landscaped, 1 Acre, Very Private Lot
- 5300 sq. ft. - 1 Story Estate Home
- Extremely Wheelchair Friendly
You will have access to all areas of the home and property, EXCEPT for the garage and storage area. Should you have special needs or accommodations for your stay, please let us know. We will do our best to make your stay perfect!
Interakcija s gostima
Room to park RV, Boat, and Multiple Vehicles.
Sorry, but you must be over the age of 30 to book our home.
Only Registered Guests are allowed on the property during your stay. If you have no previous reviews, please provide detailed information about yourself and guests. Including place of employment.
Cleaning Fee: 1-7 days - $350
Cleaning Fee: 8-30 days - $350 per week
Cleaning Fee: 30+ days - Price to be calculated
Security Deposit: 1-7 days - $1500
Security Deposit: 8-30 days - $2500
Security Deposit: 30+ days - Price to be calculated
ANY ADDITIONAL SECURITY DEPOSIT OR CLEANING DEPOSIT OVER THE MINIMUM AMOUNT, WILL BE PAID AT TIME OF ARRIVAL.
**Please note: Monterey County requires us to collect an 10.5% Occupancy Tax. The same as what you would pay if staying at a hotel. This fee will be collected upon your arrival and must be paid in cash, or other mutually approved method.**
All guests must submit a copy of their valid Government ID card before arrival and information will be documented.
You will also be required to complete a release of liability and house information/rules. These links will be emailed to you before your stay and are required to be returned before you arrive. Each guest will need to complete for themselves.
There are security camera on the property.
Exterior cameras are always on.
Indoor cameras are OFF and only on during special events. Please make sure you are comfortable with this before booking.
- We are animal lovers, but sadly, they are not permitted at anytime on the property.
- Only the bedrooms are carpeted, and we ask that no shoes be worn in these areas.
- Tenants are NOT to disturb neighboring properties.
- Children are welcome. However, they must be supervised at all times.
- We ask that all food and drinks remain in the kitchen and dining area.
- A release of liability must be signed by all who come to the property. All additional guests must be pre-approved in advance.
- There is to be no sleeping on the couches or chairs. That is what the beds are for :)
- This is a non-smoking home and smoking of any type (vaping included), is not allowed.
- Please do not pick any fruit off our fruit trees.
- Fireworks and Firepits are not allowed.
**Home Information/Rules/Guidelines and Release of Liability must be signed by all guests and returned before arrival**
- Upon your arrival, you will be greeted at the home a given a brief walk-through with instruction on how to operate security features. This is a requirement of all guests.