Cozy cabin tucked away on a gorgeous hillside just above a year round creek and very convenient to all the area has to offer. Private, gated, 4 acres easily accessed, beautiful park-like setting along scenic Wolf Creek. Ideal for couple or small family. Just two miles from quaint shops, restaurants & groceries. Only 1 mile from the Toccoa River with its rafting fun, excellent trout fishing, Horseshoe Bend Park. Blue Ridge, Merciers, Ocoee River and more, 15 minutes away.
- Quiet Hours after 10pm (mandatory)
- Prefer no shoes in the house
- If bathing suits worn in hot tub, no fabric softener please! Or just you!
- Sensitive septic system; absolutely nothing other than toilet paper gets
- Keep the environment happy by not dislodging rocks or picking plants to
preserve the delicate ecosystem of the stream & forest. We are all their
- Never, ever leave a fire unattended, outside or inside the cabin. It is a
solid log house in the woods so we are very cautious and kindly ask that
you be as well.
We live in a beautiful valley in the North Georgia mountains, near the resort town of Blue Ridge. Almost 10 years ago we made the move from Atlanta and I continued to work as a bodywork therapist and life coach. I am married to a fabulous freelance director of photography/documentary filmmaker. We have raised two sons and now we are enjoying the company of 2 donkeys and various other animals on the farm. We keep bees and also love to cook with the food from our large organic garden. We have both traveled extensively for work and adventure. Life here is very rich.
We also have a cabin on a beautiful lake nearby, less than 20 minutes away.