Perfect south end city location in Calgary's Douglasdale community. Located just 28 minutes from Calgary International Airport! SLEEPS 8, Garage Parking, 4 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, WIFI, Air Conditioning, Cable TV, Laundry, Kitchen, SOUTH facing backyard, Toys, BBQ and Fire Pit! Close to all the shops and restaurants on 130th Ave! Quick 5 minute drive to Quarry Park, 13 min to Spruce Meadows & the South Health Campus and only 20 min to Downtown, Stampede Grounds and the Zoo!
+++Before you 'Request to Book', please be sure your AIRBNB profile is completed. We are unable to accept requests from guests who do not have completed profiles+++
As you enter this home you will see a tastefully furnished sitting room at the front of the house. The half bathroom and laundry room are just around the corner from the entrance. As is the entrance to the garage.
On the upper level you will find 4 large comfortable bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. Every room has PLENTY OF LIGHT! As someone who stays in hotels for a living, you can rest assured our home will have everything you need when you arrive.
Bedroom #1: King Size Bed - Private Ensuite
Bedroom #2: Queen Size Bed - Access to Bathroom in Hallway
Bedroom #3: Queen Size Bed & Crib- Access to Bathroom in Hallway
Bedroom #4: Queen Size Bed - Access to Bathroom in Hallway
NOTE : Pack and Play available for toddlers
Each bedroom has comfortable mattresses dressed with fresh linens and warm bedding. We also provide soaps, standard toiletries and clean towels for use during your stay. I take the comfort of my guests very seriously. Unlike a hotel which just changes the sheets in between guests, I ensure that all BEDDING and LINENS are fresh for each new guest. This includes the laundering of bedspreads, duvets, duvet covers and sheets. When you arrive you can be assured that everything is fresh and clean!
2 Cable TV's
2 Living Rooms
Large south facing Three Tiered Deck
BBQ and Fire Pit
Double Car Garage Parking
The modern kitchen features new glass back splash and quartz counter tops along with java cabinets, and stainless steel appliances. There is a second living/family room just off the kitchen featuring a gas fireplace.
The southwest facing three tiered patio is accessible via the kitchen and allows for excellent entertaining! There is also a BBQ & fire pit in the backyard for those warm summer nights.
The basement is accessible for storage only.
The entire home is yours to enjoy, please make yourselves comfortable!
The basement is for storage only.
Interakcija s gostima
We like to welcome all guests personally to ensure they are set up and familiar with the home during their stay. Check in takes no more than 15 minutes. You will always be able to reach us by phone or message at anytime during your stay!
+++Before you 'Request to Book', please be sure your Airbnb profile is completed. We are unable to accept requests from guests who do not have completed profiles. You want to know something about the space you are choosing. Likewise we like to know about the guests that choose us, so please write a bit about yourself and the purpose of your trip when you contact me. +++
***Before you 'Request to Book', please read the ENTIRE description. Know what to expect.***
*Home is conveniently equipped with keyless entry.
* PET(S) FEE: $25 per night - Please indicate ahead of time if you are traveling with pets. Pets are not to be left alone in the home. Guests must agree to use the dog run for potty breaks and pets are not permitted on any of the furniture or on the second level of the home (the bedroom level). Guests must agree to this prior to booking. There are also two large doggy doors that lead from the house to the garage, and the garage to the dog run. So FIDO can easily get outside. For bookings with pets the two living room area rugs will be rolled up and stored for the duration of the stay - this helps in keeping the home scent free of any potential pet odors. A $300 REFUNDABLE PET DEPOSIT IS DUE ON ARRIVAL.
PLEASE BE PUNCTUAL! Delays happen. A good Guest sends updates. If you find yourself in heavy traffic, or your flight is delayed, please send a message. Arriving late because you decided to stop for dinner, or to visit a local landmark, is inconsiderate.
Please Follow these steps to be an Ideal Guest:
• Some Hosts won't even consider people who are new to AIRBNB. I welcome qualified "newbies" who are Fully Verified. Trust and transparency are keys to success here. It is important that I know who is staying at our property.
• Have a completed Profile that tells me about yourself. "I love to travel" is not enough information!
• Have a clear photo of your face on your Profile before sending a booking request. Not your dog, your car, or a sunset, or with sunglasses, or so far away I can't see you. Show me the person I will be expecting at my front door.
• Include what your plans are during your stay: sightseeing, visiting family, attending a conference, etc.
• Confirm that you have read the House Rules, and that they are agreeable to you (this is a must).
• Check-out is by 11 AM, as we must have adequate time to prepare for incoming Guests.
• SECURITY DEPOSIT: Please note that AIRBNB does NOT charge Guests this amount. You are NOT paying this up front, so a security deposit should be absolutely no deterrence to anyone.
Children/Toddlers/Infants are people too and need to be included in the total guest count. As per the listing there is a charge for additional guests over 2 people. *There is no additional charge for infants UNDER 9 months of age.
Thank you in advance for observing the following guidelines while staying at Sheer Perfection by QUARRY PARK just 13 Min to Spruce Meadows.
•Professional behavior is expected at all times.
•NO PARTIES ~ sorry no stagette or stag groups.
•A maximum of 8 guests allowed in the unit on a nightly basis unless you've requested a reservation change
•The unit is STRICTLY NON SMOKING
•No visitors that are not listed on the reservation
•Please do not take food/drinks into your room (aside from water of course)
•Wash and put away all dishes before you checkout
•Please remove outdoor footwear once you've entered the home
•Please do not DYE your hair in this home
•Please do not remove any of the contents of the home
•Please do not re arrange the furniture
Thank you for taking the time to review this, sorry that it's so wordy, I find that there is less confusion when there is transparency regarding expectations, hence the details ;)
Travel is a passion that I've turned into a career!
Since I started travelling I've been fortunate enough to visit 25 countries and counting. While each one was unique my favorite, by far, was Croatia. I'm a water baby at heart and was likely a fish in a past life! The beaches and sea in Croatia were absolutely stunning.
As your host my promise to you is to be as transparent and clear as possible while ensuring there are always open lines of communication. I make every effort to create and give that 5 STAR experience while making sure you are comfortable during your stay. I will always address any concerns with a smile and a solution!
Look forward to hosting you,