Beautiful 2-bedroom loft (1,100 sq feet) located steps from the Pioneer Woman Mercantile in Pawhuska, OK. Located on the 2nd floor of the historic FG Hill building constructed in 1912, completely remodeled to include spacious rooms, high ceilings, original wood floors, full kitchen, dining room, screened back porch, and private backyard area with fire pit. Guests have occupancy of the entire loft space with private entrance and a perfect view of downtown Pawhuska and Kihekah Street.
Acceptance of the reservation confirms that all members of the rental party agree to abide by the terms included in the Rental Agreement and House Rules listed below.
1. Property: The property is located at: 617 Kihekah Ave, Pawhuska OK (2nd floor loft)
The loft is furnished and includes:
- Furniture in living room, two bedrooms, dining room, kitchen, bathroom, and back porch.
- General décor in all rooms.
- Appliances: refrigerator, double-burner hot plate, Keurig coffee maker, and microwave.
- Includes cookware, serving dishes, utensils, and dishes.
- Includes bath towels, hand towels and washcloths.
- Includes linens - sheets, pillowcases, comforters, and blankets.
2. Rental Party: The number of people in the rental party will be designated and approved at time of reservation.
3. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of overnight guests is limited to those designated in the rental party. The total number of guests allowed on the property is six (6) persons. No parties or other events/gatherings will be conducted on the property for more than six (6) people, unless guest is reserving the downstairs event space.
4. Term of the Lease: Typical check-in time is 4:00 pm on day of arrival and check-out time is 11:00 am on day of departure. Contact owner regarding special requirements.
5. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules (see below) at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
6. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
7. Rental Rate and Fees: Rental rates and fees are decided at time of reservation. Full amount of reservation is due prior to arrival.
8. Cancellation Policy: If Guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation, the deposit will be refunded as follows:
- 100% if cancelled 60 days prior to the check-in date
- 50% if cancelled 30 days prior to the check-in date
- Booking fee of $50 will be deducted from refund on all cancellations.
9. Insurance: All renters are encouraged to purchase traveler’s insurance.
10. Payment: Reservations will be secured by payment on Airbnb.
1. SMOKING IS NOT ALLOWED inside the loft or anywhere on the property under any circumstances.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in/on the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Any gathering of more than six people on the premises is not allowed without prior discussion with the Homeowner.
3. The loft is privately owned; Homeowner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that may occur while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowner is not responsible for loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Guest is required to keep the property and all furnishings in good order. It is expected that all members of the Guest party will treat the property, furnishings, and appliances properly and avoid causing damage of any kind. It is expected that all members of the Guest party will clean up adequately, and avoid causing spills or other messes that may damage the property.
5. All furnishings, décor, linens, appliances, and any other item belonging to the Homeowner will not be disturbed or removed from the property under any circumstances. The Guest assumes responsibility for all items belonging to the Homeowner remaining on the property and remaining in the same condition at checkout as the items were found upon check-in.
6. Appliances will only be used for their intended uses.
7. Pets are permitted only with prior approval by the owner.
8. The outdoor firepit and charcoal grill are available for use. Any fire in the grill or firepit will be closely monitored by an adult at all times; no fire will be left unattended or left burning when Guest party leaves the premises; no material other than wood will be burned in the grill or firepit at any time. Any fire will be completely extinguished before Guest leaves the premises.
9. No improper material will flushed in the toilet. Nothing other than toilet paper will be flushed, specifically no feminine products. If it is found that anything other than toilet paper has been flushed and caused a clog, damages may be charged up to the amount of repairs.
10. Members of the Guest party will not bring any illegal substances or items onto the property, and will not engage in any illegal activity on the premises. Firearms and fireworks are not allowed.
Otkažete li više od 7 dana prije početka rezervacije, dobit ćete povrat od 50 % iznosa. Otkažete li 7 ili manje dana prije početka rezervacije, nećete dobiti povrat novca.