Located in beautiful Key Largo, Florida (MM99.2), Zappie's Place is truly an unique property. Enjoy your own private beach situated on the bayside on nearly an acre of tropical property. Snorkel or use or Canoe right from the beach. Play pool on the upstairs patio or barbecue, eat, and watch TV from our covered Patio area downstairs. We are situated within walking distance of 7 restaurants. There is only one vacation rental on the property. You have your own privacy and you very own beach.
AirBnB collects Taxes for the State of Florida at a rate of 7.5%. Monroe county, Florida also charges a Tourist Development Tax of 5%. This amount is not included in the quote and will be charged to the traveler separately.
The space is your own private 2nd floor above an vacant retail space below. Toward the front of the property, next to US1 is a small Barbecue stand. You have private access to the property behind the building, including the beach front. The beach is on the bay and is not your traditional "surf" beach. It is usually calm water in the summer, but can get choppy in the winter if a cold front blows in from the north.
Interakcija s gostima
I am always available via phone. Zappies has a property manager in Key Largo that is available to assist you if needed.
Zappie's is a fully licenesed short term rental in Key Largo. That means that we have applied and received all necessary permits and licenses from the county of Monroe and the State of Florida necessary for short term (under one month) rentals. Feel free to ask for a copy of our license. We have manager that is available full time to assist you and answer any questions or concerns you may have.
Please read the following carefully before you book as you are agreeing to it’s terms.
SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT
This Rental Agreement and Contract (the “Agreement”) is a legally binding agreement made and entered into as of the Reservation Date and between the person(s) or company (the “Guest”) and the undersigned owner, manager or agent (“Rental Agent”), pursuant to which the Guest has agreed to rent the residence (the “Property”), for the duration of the Rental Term for the Total Rental Fee and other good and valuable consideration as described herein.
1. Rental Party: The rental party shall consist of 4 persons:
2. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to 4 persons.
3. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules as Exhibit A below at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
4. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner or Homeowners registered Manager access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
Exhibit A RENTAL RULES
1. Smoking is allowed outside only on the ground floor only.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Guests are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit agreed to above.
3. Occupants shall be prohibited from making excessive or boisterous noise in or about any residential dwelling unit at all times. Noise, that is audible beyond the boundaries of the residential dwelling unit, shall be prohibited between the hours of 10:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m. weekdays and 11:00 p.m. and 9:00 a.m. on weekends..
4. The unit is privately owned; the owner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
6. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
7. Pets are NOT allowed.
PARKING – Parking is limited to 2 vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
9. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
10. Garbage: Any garbage must be stowed in the proper garbage or recycling receptacle, located below the stairs to the apartment.
11. Water and Septic: The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if
improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to $(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). Storms:
If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless:
The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/ Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest.
The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund:
Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered;
Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.
MONROE COUNTY SPECIAL VACATION RENTAL PERMIT REGULATIONS AND CONDITIONS
1. No more than one motorized watercraft, including a jet ski or wave runner, shall be allowed at each vacation rental unit. The watercraft may be moored either at an existing on-site docking facility or stored on a trailer in an approved parking place.
2. Vehicles, watercraft and trailers shall not be placed on the streets or yards. All vehicles, watercraft and boat trailers must be parked or stored off-street in parking places specifically designated and approved in the special vacation rental permit. One vehicle parking space shall be required per bedroom or efficiency unit and one boat trailer space per vacation rental unit.
3. No boat docked at a vacation rental property shall be chartered to a person other than registered guests of the vacation rental unit or used for live-aboards, sleeping or overnight accommodations. In addition, recreation vehicles shall not be used for sleeping or overnight accommodations at the vacation rental unit.
4. Occupants shall be prohibited from making excessive boisterous noise in or about and residential dwelling unit at all times. Noise, that is audiable beyond the boundaries of the residential dwelling unit, shall be prohibited between the hours of 10:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m. weekdays and 11:00 p.m. and 9:00 a.m. on weekends.
5. The owner or agent shall maintain a guest and vehicle register listing all vacation occupants names, home addresses, telephone numbers, vehicle license plate and watercraft registration numbers.
- Noise, that is audible beyond the boundaries of the residential dwelling unit, shall be prohibited between the hours of 10:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m. weekdays and 11:00 p.m. and 9:00 a.m. on weekends.
Smoking is allowed on the downstairs patio area only. Please dispose of all cigarette butts properly.
Garbage pick-up is early on Monday and Thursday Mornings. Garbage cans should be placed out by the large dumpster that is located where the pavement starts. Garbage should be placed out on Sunday and Wednesday Nights, no earlier that 6pm.
The TV downstairs is located under the cover where the wood deck is. lease put cover back on TV when fishined.
Enjoy the pool table and please cover after use.
Enjoy the canoe located at by the beach. There is a dockbox with life preservers and paddles. You must wear or bring life preservers with you on your trip. Please return equipment to dockbox after use and turn Canoe over to keep water out.