Clean stylish 3 bedrooms, 1 full bath house, 1200sf living area plus laundry room and family room, where you can sleep 10 guests comfortably. Convenient location. 20 mins drive to downtown Kansas city. House is on a very quiet street. Many of my neighbors have been living here for generations. Friendly neighborhood in walking distance to IHOPU.
Lovely cozy house for sure will make you feel like home.
My husband and I used to travel a lot for business. We know exactly what a traveler wants. That's why we equip our place with an eye to what we ourselves wanted when we travelled. To name a few:
*full size ironing board and iron
*coffee stand with coffee maker, coffee and different flavored tea bags
*paper towels, napkins, tissue papers
*washer & dryer, laundry detergent, dish soaps
* bath soap, shampoo, conditioner, bath gel
And for your convenience, we even have paper plates, plastic cups and utensils in case you are tired and don't want to do the dishes.
Very convenient location:
2 minute drive to grocery shopping and restaurants
5 minute walk to IHOPU, dollar tree, library, Little Caesars.
3 minute drive to IHOPKC FCF, 8 minutes to the Global Prayer Room.
3 minute drive to a beautiful gym - The View - which has an indoor water slide and a climbing wall.
1 minute drive to Post Office, UPS.
2 minutes to HWY 71/49.
15 minutes to downtown Kansas City.
10 minutes to the Belton medical center.
15 minutes to Kauffman Stadium.
15 minutes to Kansas City Convention Center.
30 minutes to Worlds of Fun/Oceans of Fun.
-- pretty much any KC destination is within 15- 30 minutes
We are three blocks from Hwy71, yet you can't hear any noise from the freeway. It's a nice, quiet neighborhood with neighbors who have lived here for decades. Just down the road from IHOP University where IHOPKC trains their missionaries.
We have a long driveway which can easily park 4 cars. However, the end of the driveway where it meets the street is kind of steep. In order NOT to scratch the bottom of your car, you should drive in/out at a 45 degree angle. That way you will be very safe. Please remember: To avoid scratching the bottom of your car, DO NOT back straight out into the street!
Hope you will feel like you are in your own home. May God bless your stay :)
Interakcija s gostima
My guests can reach me via email or my cell phone
We are 2 mins from HWY71/29. From our location you can travel anywhere in the Kansas City Metro Area within 20 mins.
1. Exit @"Main street".
2. Turn LEFT onto Main Street
3. Cross the highway
4. Turn RIGHT onto "White Street". This is the first available right turn after you cross the highway bridge.
5. Turn LEFT onto High Grove Rd.
6. Turn RIGHT onto "Parker", which is the first available right turn after you turn onto "High Grove"
7. The house is @13128 Parker Ave. It is a white ranch house on your right side. It is recessed back from the street, with a long driveway leading to the house.
1. Exit @"Main street".
2. Turn RIGHT onto Main Street
3. Turn RIGHT onto "White Street". This is the first available right turn after you cross the highway bridge.
4. Turn LEFT onto High Grove Rd.
5. Turn RIGHT onto "Parker", which is the first available right turn after you turn onto "High Grove"
6. The house is @13128 Parker Ave. It is a white ranch house on your right side. It is recessed back from the street, with a long driveway leading to the house.
Drive safely! : )
This is a non smoking premises. In an effort to be as affordable as possible, we are not charging a damages deposit. We are trusting that you will treat our home as you would your own, and we know that you will honor that trust.
Ovaj domaćin ima 10 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije