Heart of Nightlife in Quezon City, near to bars and restaurants. Same building with GOLD's GYM, ROBINSON SUPERMARKET and STARBUCKS. In front of WENSHA's SPA. 5 mins or less going to FISHER MALL and 10-15 mins to SM NORTH EDSA. 5 mins going to Quezon Ave MRT station. 3 Mins going to CAPITOL MED
1. Two air-conditioned rooms
2. Hot and cold shower
3. Automated washing machine with spinner
Its close to all sorts of bars and restaurants. Cowboy Grill is just 3-5 mins walk from the unit and Wensha spa is just across the road (panay ave).
Golds Gym is in the same building. While if you want to chill and have a coffee, Starbucks is just on the Ground Floor. If you want to buy some groceries etc. Robinson supermarket is just on basement 1 of the building. Capitol medical Center is just 3 mins away from the unit
You can use the Swimming pool located in the 6th floor of the building. Which closes at 10pm.
Its safe because the unit has 24/7 security guards and CCTVs around the elevators. Also an access card that can be only used to go to the floor where the unit is, 6th floor and 1st floor.
Check in/out time is 12 noon but CAN BE FLEXIBLE IF WE ARE AVAILABLE
Lost Elevator swipe card is P1,000.00 and Lost Keys will be charge P4,000.00 (to replace the whole lockset, because we can't guarantee who might get the lost keys)
The Guests are required to sign a memorandum of agreement, basically on the STRICTLY COMPLIANCE OF THE HOST's HOUSE RULES.
1. Quiet hours (10pm to 6am), no shoes, food, drinks upstairs.
2. Throwing of garbage Every end of the day, to avoid attracting pesky insects into the unit.
3. The Guest is required to clean their on mess per day as extra cleaning fee aside from the standard cleaning fee will be additionally charged upon check out.
4. The Long term guests should expect weekly visit from our representative just to check the unit status and to assist the guest if there are some issues.
5. Strictly NO SMOKING should be observe by the guest., additional cleaning and deodorization cost will be charge on the guest