Welcome to your home in a little paradise out of time and space! The house is in Cabo Espichel, in a protected National Park, about 45 min from Lisbon.
Our home is a small traditional house, in a very small village surrounded by the ocean. Here the time runs differently... Not according to the clocks, but according to the waves of the infinite ocean, the marine breeze, the singing of the birds, the smell of the flowers, the calm pace of the lazy cats, and most of all... according to our hearts.
- This is my private little house, which I decided to share with guests, as I believe this is a beautiful and nice place to feel peaceful and connect with Nature. It is NOT a hostel or hotel, so you should not expect an hotel service. I will try to keep everything as clean and nice for you as possible, but please keep in mind this is an old country house in the nature, so you may find some rusty spots or a spider sometimes.
- You can use the kitchen facilities as you please. But please keep it clean. I am vegetarian and I will be very grateful if you avoid bringing meat or fish to the house.
- If something breaks, please tell me. I know accidents happen and I am understanding about that. So please let me know of any damages, so we can sort it out in the best possible way.
- If you are not happy about something, please let me know. I am glad to help and I want you to have a really good time here! :)
- Please do not disturb the neighbours and do not make loud noise after 10pm.
Ovaj domaćin ima 5 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije