The castel of Good Hope was builded in 1588 and is listed in the Walloon heritage. The house presents numerous architectural peculiarities. The 5 hectare property is situated in 3 km of Huy's center and offers a direct access to Wood of Tihange and to GR5. The Ravel along the Meuse is located at 1 km from the castel. 3 guest houses are accessible to the tourists and the businessmen.