Light and airy two double bedroom flat situated in Nunhead, just a 10 minute walk from all the amenities of both vibrant Peckham and Brockley.
Quiet residential street mostly consisting of Victorian terraces. On-street parking available.
If you like the outdoors, Peckham Rye Common and the historic Nunhead Cemetery are just short walks away.
The closest railway station is Nunhead (7 min walk), with quick direct train services to Victoria, Blackfriars and Kings Cross. Plenty of buses too!
My name is Jake. I'm a 28 year old Account Manager in a London-based marketing agency (exciting stuff!).
In line with the information Airbnb recommends me to provide, here are some of my 5 favourite things:
- Travel: San Fransico...... such a beautiful city.
- Books: Anything by Bernard Cornwell...... I'm a massive geek for historical fiction
- Movies: Anything by the Coen brother, but Fargo is a personal fave.
- Shows: I love Kevin Spacey's remake of House of Cards
- Music: The staves, Joni Mitchell...... the list goes on and on
- Food: I have a new passion for Korean food, it's so easy to cook and delicious.
Please let me know if you want to know more. If not, I can tell you when I meet you!