Fantastic secure apt. Ideal for a couple +1 small child. Close to ferry and attractions. Easy walk to Kirribilli & parks where you get great views of NYE fireworks. Fully equipped (we normally live here) so has everything necessary for a great stay.
[AVAILABLE FOR 28 NOV- 18 JAN. LONGER BOOKINGS PRIORITISED]
This is our home and is available only across the stated period as we are taking a holiday. Its a fabulous ground floor garden apartment in one of Sydney's most sought after neighbourhoods. We are a short walk to the ferry where you can easily get to all the major city attractions (not to mention the gorgeous ride on the harbour) and an easy walk into Kirribilli (12-15 min) where you can take the train at Milsons Point to places further afield. We are also very well serviced by buses that go to the city and elsewhere.
Located right between both Kirribilli and Neutral Bay Villages (each 12 min walk away) you will be spoilt for choice when it comes to cafes, dining and getting out and about.
The neighbourhood is also quiet - so while you are a stones throw from the hustle and bustle of the city and main tourist attractions, you can come home to a tranquil and safe neighbourhood to enjoy some down time and relax.
And what better way to do that than picnicking in the garden or down by the pool in the complex!
This is ideal for a couple or for a family with a small child. We have a 4 year old daughter so have toys etc available for you to use. If you don't need this, we can have it packed away.
We have wifi internet available as part of your stay and the kitchen is already stocked with the essentials you need to get started with your day and cooking eg coffee, tea, sugar, olive oil, vinegar etc (so you don't need to go and buy these things). There are 2 major supermarkets in Neutral Bay that you can walk to or catch the bus.
Within walking distance from the apartment are:
- Small Beach at Neutral Bay wharf (3 min) - known only to local residents which is a beautiful spot to catch some sun
- A plethora of parks (all within 5-10min) - also all with great play equipment for kids
- Cremorne Point (15min) which is a fantastic harbour side green belt also with a free ocean side swimming pool
- North Sydney Swimming Pool (15min) -located right behind Luna Park) this is one of sydney's most fantastic spots (its where our profile picture was taken) and a great place to hang out and enjoy the summer
- Kirribilli Village (12-15min) where you can find great cafes and places to eat
- Flying Squadron (12 min) where you can eat and hang out or check out options for going for a sail on the harbour
- Ensemble Theatre (12 min) one of Sydney's olderst theatres nestled in the quiet back streets of Kirribilli
- Neutral Bay Village (12-15min) where there is no end of restaurants and cafes to choose from
If you're here for the New Years Eve fireworks then you have an endless list of choices when it comes to places you can go for a great view - Cremorne Point, Kirribilli etc. All of these you can walk to.
Within easy driving distance from the apartment are:
- Taronga Zoo (10 min drive) - we go there all the time and its truly one of the world's most unique zoos. Not only do you get to see Koalas and Kangaroos up close and personal but the views of the harbour are second to none
- Balmoral Beach (10 min drive) - forget frantic Bondi when you can can lose yourself at this magical harbourside haunt! Hang out at the beach or indulge in a spectacular meal at one of the waterfront restaurants
- Spit (15 min drive) - inner harbour marina with great restaurants and no doubt sailing if that's your thing
- Manly Beach (20 min) - so much to do in Manly I couldn't possibly list it all
Please be mindful that we live here, so the place is not empty. We will make space for you in the wardrobe, but the closets etc will not be empty. With that in mind, we also ask that you are respectful of our space and belongings.
We look forward to hearing from you and making your stay in Sydney a wonderful one!
Pool, Laundry, Public Transport (ferry, trains and buses), great local cafes/ restaurants and amenities
Interakcija s gostima
Someone will be there to meet you to let you into the apartment and our neighbour will be available if you have questions. We want you to enjoy your holiday free of intrusions.
Please leave everything as you find it.
- no smoking inside (you can smoke outside on the balcony but please be considerate of the neighbours and especially their children)
- wifi is free but our monthly quota has a limit (it is very generous) but please be mindful not to download excessively otherwise we will pass on the extra charges to you at the end of your stay
- please be mindful and considerate of neighbours and others in the block
- no pets allowed in the apartment or in the complex (sorry that's a Strata Rule)