Villa Lina” is our centuries-old family home“. Cozy and elegant, it is set in a peaceful and historical hamlet at a walking distance from Salò. It sleeps 6 people in 3 double bedrooms. There are 2 bathrooms and a well-equipped kitchen. It has an internal 2 car garage and courtyard. Just a 10 minute walk from Salò's beaches, Across the street, local farmers sell their freshly picked produce. Within 50 mt there is a traditional Italian pizzeria and restaurant which comes in handy after a day out.
Our House Rules:
- You cannot invite people not resulting in the booking. (6 people are the maximum number of guests)
- You must not use hosts’ linen stored in linen closet in upstairs bathroom
- You must not smoke indoors. Stale smells of smoke or cigarette residue indoors will result in a €200 fee.
- You must not make loud noise between 13:00-16:00 and 22:00-9:00.
City noise ordinances ask for quiet during these hours.
- You must clean up pet mess. Pet mess left around will result in a €100 cleaning fee. (Pets are allowed if accepted at booking).
- Please be sure to turn off outdoor lights during the day and before you go to bed.
- You must use coasters or thick table covers provided at check-in when placing hot or damp cups, mugs, glasses or plates on any of the wood surfaces. Consequent damages will be deducted from the Security Deposit.
- As there is door to door daily collection of waste, you must separate garbage and put it out on the days indicated on the ECOCALENDARIO hanging on the wall in the kitchen. This will all be explained to you in detail at check-in. For garbage not separated and/or left behind without informing us there is a €100 fee.
- You must put all dirty dishes in the dishwasher and start the machine before checking out. A very dirty kitchen will result in a €100 extra cleaning fee.
- You must close windows when you leave the house.
- You must remove cushions from outdoor chairs in case of rain or when you leave the house for the day.
- You should leave within prearranged checkout time (usual time 10.00 am). Failure to follow this procedure can incur an extra fee.
I'm Italo-Australian and equally love both countries for their uniqueness. In fact, I love Italy for its stunning and diverse landscapes, its wonderful food and wine, its culture and history. Australia is Australia!!! Vast and amazing. A pearl in the Pacific Ocean. I love its vastness, easy lifestyle, and above all, as a Queenslander, the three "Ss": the sun, the surf and the sand!!! I have travelled the world extensively living in people's homes rather than in hotels. It has always given me the possiblity of entering the real culture of that land. My dream is to have people stay in my family home which is situated in a small hamlet that once was home to many farmers and fishermen of the area. I and my daughter Jessica will do all our best to offer our assistance to our guests so they will be able to get in touch with the culture of the place.