CAPALBIO, Tuscan Maremma. A tastefully restored BARN-HOUSE in a vineyard and olive grove 16 ha estate: a country-scic residence that provides generous and bright spaces and wooden beamed double heights ceiling, 2 galleried rooms.
Ideal for 6-7, can be stretched to 9.
- 3 bedrooms + 1 galleried (futon)
- 2 bathrooms
- infinity pool (9am-12pm/4pm-7pm); pool area 2 gazebos out-door shower
- independent access gate
- extra maid services available
- 10 min from the beach
- The use of the pool is shared with other guests in the Main House, therefore is subject to the following timetable: 9am to 12pm - 4pm to 7pm
- Travellers can check-in on Saturdays at anytime between 15:00 and 21:00.
- CHECK-OUTS take place at 9:00 am on the departure day
- ASSISTANCE a. The House Keepers leave in the property and are always keen to assist; b. The Owner’s Booking Appointee (Giovanna Baciocco) – 24hr availability
- The Owner ensures that a clear guide of the property (both in English and in Italian) is available and that all installations have been duly pre-checked and regularly maintained, the Traveller becomes the custodian of the property and therefore he will preserve it with the diligence of the good family’s father
- In case of negligence, misuse use of the property and its belongings and the rules for a good behaviour are not respected by the Traveller, causing damage to the building and/or house’s furniture, inside or outside the property, or having a disruptive attitude with the House Staff and/or neighbourhood, the Owner shall be entitled at his sole judgement to terminate the lease and ask the Traveller to leave the property, without any repayment obligation
- Pets are not accepted
- Doors and windows must be kept secure at night and when away from the property
Lived in Umbria for over 14 years totally fallen in love with this area.
Built a contemporary house in the woods with a wonderful view over Todi and the Tiber Valley, decided to make it possible that foreigners could also enjoy these emotions and scents.
Since 2012 set up a business on managing on-line booking of special houses in special places, a sort of inspired rental concept, mainly in Umbria and Tuscan coast.
My aim is to have just a few selection of houses to offer to travelers who are looking for a special experience.
My idea is to support the travelers in all their needs and make sure they have all the necessary information to spend a holiday as travelers and not tourists.
My passions are nature, music, architecture and sports, such as pilates, mountain-biking, windsurfing but, most of all, walking in the woods with my dog.
I now live between Rome, Todi and Ansedonia (Monte Argentario) where I base my Summer office.
I am divorced and live with my special boys (12 and 15 years old), a loving German shepherd and two cats...