Luxury & Affordable service apartment unit comes with fully furnished.
*350m (5-6mins) from Bukit Nanas Monorail Station and 650m (12mins) from LRT Dang Wangi.
You'll definitely love this place because it's located in the heart of the city therefore it’s close to the restaurants, dining, nightlife and shopping-centers in KL. It is suitable for solo adventurers, couples, families and big groups.
Vortex Suites KLCC
This unit is designed and decorated just like your home sweet home. It comes with fully furnished as below mentioned:
• 2 Air-conditioners
• Electronic cooker (Just for light cooking only)
• Water Heater in bathroom
• Washing Machine
• Hair Dryer
• Electric Kettle
• Dining Tools
• 48 inches Smart TV
• Toiletries and towel are provided
• Swimming pool (RM15/pax at level 6)
• Gym (RM15/pax at level 6)
• 24 hour Convenience store at Ground Level
• Reception lobby at Ground Level
• 24 hour security and CCTV all over the building
• Car Park is available with RM10 per entrance at Vortex building
* For access the swimming pool and gym, please directly pay to the counter at Level 6
Guests are welcome to use all the house furnishing
You can easily find this building in map or waze by searching Vortex Suites or similar.
Interakcija s gostima
Any enquiries or anything, please feel free to contact me via sms, or email. I'll try my best to help.
Swimming pool - RM 15 per day
Gym - RM 15 per day
Swimming pool and gym - RM 30 per day
Swimming pool and gym - RM 80 per week
Swimming pool and gym - RM 110 per month
Car Park is available with RM10 per entrance at Vortex building
*Please inform the time of check in and check out before arrival one day before.
*Early check in or late check out are available - subject to avaliability
*Checkout our guidebook for top 10 destinations and more.
- Check-in is at 3pm, and check-out is by 12pm. Arriving slightly earlier, or want that extra hour to sleep? Should be fine, but please check with us first.
- Whilst we do a thorough professional clean between each guest stay, we kindly ask that prior to leaving, you clean and put away any dishes or kitchenware used and put any dirty towels in the hamper. It helps us get through our cleaning process quicker and allows us to keep cleaning costs down for you and future guests.
- To ensure we keep the floorboards squeaky clean for our guests’ enjoyment, we have a no shoes policy inside our home.
- We understand that accidents happen. But we do ask that you please let us know when they do. Chances are we can fix them as effortlessly as possible which also means better chances of having your full security deposit returned too.
- NO smoking or drug abuse in the unit.
- BE GREEN! Kindly assist to switch off all the lights, electronic supplies and A/C when you're not around the house or ready to departure.
- Parties and events are allowed. After that, please keep the place nice and clean.
- NO Pets allowed as adorable or quiet as they may be.
- NO permanent decorations in the unit. Please remove the item when you are done.