Just 800m from the sandy shores of Tootgarook beach and less than 5km to Peninsula Hot Springs, our tidy cottage by the sea offers great value for money. It has split system air-conditioning and heating for year round comfort.
Tootgarook is situated between Rye and Rosebud, so you are centrally located for all tourist attractions on the Peninsula.
Hot Springs Cottage has 3 bedrooms and provides comfortable accommodation with all the necessary facilities.
The cottage has open plan living – a spacious area hosting kitchen, dining and lounge. The kitchen is fully equipped with dishwasher. The bathroom has a shower and vanity and there is a separate toilet. The laundry has a washing machine.
The yard is fully fenced, level and offers secure play areas for children. Outside is a private BBQ area with seating for 8.
The property is very clean and offers simple, affordable accommodation for the whole family.
Guest will have access to the whole house for the duration of their stay.
Interakcija s gostima
We like our guests to enjoy their privacy, but you will have the owner's contact number in case you need to get in touch during your stay.
The property is on a subdivided block, so there is no "back yard". The front and side yard is fully fenced and provides space for children to play.
- Check in time is 3pm - 10pm most seasons. 4pm check in applies over Summer.
- SCHOOLIES, Buck's nights, functions are not permitted.
- Families are welcome OR adult guests aged 25+ years.
- Tariff includes doonas and pillows. Please BYO sheets, towels, pillowcases and teatowels.
- House must be locked securely when you leave premises.
- We do not charge a cleaning fee, so you are expected to leave the house neat and tidy, as you find it. Please respect our home as if it is your own.
- I.D. and guest list required for all bookings.
Mornington Peninsula Seastays is an accommodation booking service for the Mornington Peninsula, Victoria, Australia. We offer a range of accommodation for guests and are happy to help you find the perfect property for your next visit to the Mornington Peninsula.