Watch the sun rise and set from one of three decks looking out over the Tennessee Mts. Located one mile from the Blue Ridge Parkway, this home is only 30 minutes from Boone, Blowing Rock, Banner Elk and Spruce Pine. This 2500 sq ft home provides plenty of space to relax and enjoy the cool Mountain breezes. Local activities include hiking, fishing,water rafting, rock climbing, horseback riding, bird watching, shopping, antiquing and site seeing. Cook in or enjoy the great local restaurants.
All taxes are included in the rental price.
The driveway accessing this home is gravel except for a steep hill that is paved. In winter months, 4X4 vehicles are needed if there is snow on the ground.
Wi Fi, Direct TV
Roku Streaming device (Netflix and Amazon Prime available)
- When leaving, the renter is responsible for removing all food from the refrigerator, close and lock all doors and windows, leave soiled sheets and towels in laundry room.
- Maintenance and repairs: Upon arrival or during your stay, if you discover anything not in working order, please notify us immediately at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). We will take immediate action to correct any problem.
- There are 2 large trash cans provided for you to use for trash. If there is excess garbage, please use the county owned trash and recycle facility located one mile south on Hwy 181.
- This property is on a well/septic system. Do Not Flush anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime.
- Check-in time is 4:00pm and Check-out time is 11:00am.
- Lockbox key entry used to access house.
4 wheel drive is necessary to access this property during winter months.
(Još) nema recenzija
Ovaj smještaj nema recenzija. Odsjednete li u njemu, ovdje će se prikazivati vaša recenzija.
I am a retired business owner. I enjoy gardening, reading and spending time with grandchildren.