Welcome to my contemporary apartment in Central Kyoto. It is equiped with the basic things you need for a comfortable trip. Whether you are here for business or leisure, I am sure you will have a wonderful stay at my place.
It is very accessible with a lot of options to dine. Gardens, Imperial palaces and shrines are some of the lovely sights to see. You can also choose at least one of the many museums nearby. There are at least 20 within the area.
The room is located in a very convenient area, surrounded by a lot of restaurants, pubs, and of course, many sightseeing spots.
It takes only 5 mins to the nearest station and you get easy access to many famous Japanese temples and shrines within 20 to 30 mins.
Welcome to Kyoto!!!
Interakcija s gostima
I have created a House Guide to make sure your pleasant and comfortable stay in Kyoto. The house guide includes the directions from Narita/Haneda airport, the information how to use the appliances in the room and some rules.
Please feel free to drop me a message through Airbnb if you have any questions.
Please read the house guide carefully! It includes how to get to the room and how to use the appliances. Kindly contact and ask me only when you need my help.
- Please refrain from smoking in the building (room, balcony, common space in the building) and on the street. It is strictly prohibited to smoke when walking and throw the cigarette or garbage away outside.
- Please take off your shoes at the entry.
- Sorry, we decline early check in and late check out in most cases. Please ask prior to your arrival date and departure if needed.
- Please respect the neighbors. Kindly avoid too much noise and boisterous conversations in the hallway or corridor.
-Please do not use the parking lot which belongs to other buildings. If needed, kindly use the pay parking lot nearby.
- Please turn off the AC, all lights and water and gas are closed every time you leave the room.
- Please do not flush anything else other than toilet paper. Flushing other materials may damage or clog the pipes.
- Please make the entrance door locked when you go out.
- Do not let the people other than you and ROOM HOST to enter the property. It is strictly prohibited to lend the room to someone else.
- Please DO NOT leave anything in refrigerator when you check-out.
- You can leave the garbage inside the room. DO NOT leave the garbage anywhere else!
- Please return each of the equipment you used to their original places when you check-out.
-If we find something missing or broken in the apartment, the additional charge may incur accordingly.
- In case you loose the room keys, the additional charge may incur accordingly.
-If the mobile wifi gets lost or damage, you would be requested to pay $300 for replacement.
- Check-out time is 10AM. If you overstay, the additional charge may incur accordingly.
Greetings! My name is Yui.
I love traveling abroad and have been to more than 45 countries so far! I would like you to experience the beautiful countries!!
If you have any questions, feel free to drop a message.
Have a great trip :)