If you’re looking for the perfect homebase for your family gathering or friend retreat, then look no further than this fantastic 3-bedroom + loft, 2-bathroom vacation rental house in Hatch. With accommodations for 12, plus an amazing amount of space in the large loft, this home features unobstructed views of the Sevier River and a prime location between Bryce Canyon and Zion, ensuring a memorable getaway!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Loft: 4 Twin Beds | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
With 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms a gourmet kitchen, a large family room with a fireplace, and a huge loft, this spacious cabin has 3,840 square feet and plenty of amenities to make your stay relaxing and enjoyable.
The heads of the household will delight in the large master bedroom, complete with a king-sized pillow top bed, large closet, private entrance from the outside, and an en suite bathroom with a large jetted tub and a shower with dual shower heads. The other 2 bedrooms and the loft also provide comfortable beds to curl up in at the end of each day.
Prepare home-cooked meals in the fully equipped kitchen, complete with dual ovens, a convection stove top, microwave, large island that seats 6 to 10, a refrigerator, dishwasher and much more.
Behind the kitchen, the living area offers plush couches to curl up in next to the stone wood-burning fireplace. Upstairs, the loft features 2,000 square feet of additional space to lounge around in with your travel companions. With a 48-inch flat screen cable TV, comfortable couches, a Foosball table and 4 twin-sized beds, the loft is the perfect place for kids to hang out. If you’re hosting large events at the home, you could pack sleeping bags to set up in the loft!
For fresh air, step outside onto the spacious deck, where you can fire up the grill for a cookout while admiring the views of the Paunsaugunt Plateau, Sevier River and pink cliffs. When night falls, be sure to gaze up at the stars as they sparkle in the pitch black sky.
Interakcija s gostima
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, spacious deck, gas grill, stone wood-burning fireplace, large capacity in-unit laundry machines, spacious loft with extra sleeping space, foosball table, covered carport parking for 3 cars, 48-inch flat screen TV with Satellite Dish network with 100+ channels, wireless internet access, and much more
- Enjoy spectacular views of the Paunsaugunt Plateau, Sevier River and pink cliffs from the deck!
- Fantastic location - Central to Bryce Canyon, Zion Canyon, Grand Canyon North Rim, Capitol Reef, The Grand Staircase National Monument, Cedar Breaks National Monument, Lake Powell, Panguitch Lake and so much more!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is redefining vacation rental management by eliminating hassle, guesswork and frustration for homeowners and travelers. Our team is available 7 days a week and we look forward to providing you with exceptional customer service during every interaction. Please tell us how we can help with your upcoming trip.