The newly renovated Harbor Garden House is on a quiet dead-end street on the hill above the Ocean Springs Inner Harbor. Enjoy a large comfortable home, herb and vegetable gardens, fruit trees, a private woods with walking paths, and quiet privacy. Downtown Ocean Springs is just six blocks away.
Do a web search for Harbor Garden House Ocean Springs for more information and photos on our website, that popular social networking site, & Tumblr. ( No web addresses allowed here by Airbnb.)
- Absolutely no smoking indoors
- Renter must be at least 28 years old
- Quiet residential area, not a party spot
- Rentals are subject to 7% sales tax and 2% occupancy tax. NOTE: Airbnb does not include taxes in their billing to you. Taxes must be paid separately.
- Cleaning fee is $75.
- Contact host for cancellation policy and pet policy.
- $500 refundable damage deposit.
- Well behaved dogs are fine, but must be kenneled when guest is away and may not be on furniture or in beds.
- For the Peter Anderson Festival, the nightly rate remains the same, but there's a seven-night minimum stay required.
Otkažete li više od 5 dana prije početka rezervacije, dobit ćete potpuni povrat. Otkažete li 5 ili manje dana prije početka rezervacije, nećete dobiti povrat novca za prvo noćenje, ali za sva ostala noćenja dobit ćete povrat od 50 %.
I'm a former mechanical engineer who now fishes and spends time outdoors instead of conventional work. My main interests include small boats, fly fishing, gardening, and preparing and enjoying good food, drink, and music. So I can probably assist you with finding a good place to fish, hike, hunt, eat, drink, watch birds, or anchor your boat for an island visit.
I'm a Certified Mississippi Master Naturalist, Mississippi Habitat Steward, and frequent volunteer on coastal bird surveys, habitat projects, and aerial observations of whale sharks and sea turtles over the Gulf. I can help you locate some interesting places to visit that most visitors might not discover.