This apartment is located two blocks away from Wrigleyville. You are practically surrounded by bars, coffee shops, grocery stores, restaurants and other night life entertainment. Street parking is available and Addison red line is right by the stadium. During summer, the lake is within 15 mins of walking distance so you can always take a nice walk or go for a bike ride.
Lakeview is one of the best neighborhood in Chicago. So do enjoy your stay:)
- I do have neighbors that live on the property that you must respect. Please enter and exit the building quietly, no parties!
- If you come to this city to party, this house will not be suitable for you
- Please be gentle with the house appliances and the furnitures inside. I do not charge security deposit because I trust that people will have the common decency to not vandalize things
- If you're going to take my groceries, please be cognizant and leave some cash on the counter for the items you took
- For the safety of guest who are staying in my apartment. I only provide ONE set of keys to ensure everyone's safety.
I'm an Indonesian born and has been living in Chicago since 2014. I work in the tech industry and a big foodie:)