This space is a cozy, welcoming 4-bedroom upstairs apartment for up to 10 people in a charming downtown duplex home. You'll feel completely at home. Relax in the hammock swing just mins by bike or foot to the best restaurants and shops on Front Street. Right in the heart of the antique district. The beaches are 15-20 mins away. Cape Fear Comm College is a short walk, and UNCW is a 10 min drive. Enjoy high ceilings, private entrance, laundry room, and off-street parking.
The space is the top floor of a sunny, coastal-themed home with wood floors, high ceilings, and lots of large windows, giving it wonderfully calming energy. There are 4 bedrooms with five beds, a couch, and two roll away beds total. The entire house has high speed wireless internet, making working while traveling easy. There's a large stocked kitchen with a huge pantry, closets and/or dressers in every room, night stands and table lambs, books and board games, and a TV and DVDs. The shared bathroom has a tub and shower, complimentary toiletries, hairdryer and towels. There's a private entrance.
In addition to a full bath upstairs, guests have access to a large kitchen with a stocked wine rack, several sets of dishes and utensils, complimentary snacks and coffee, pots and pans, spices, a microwave, stove, and refrigerator. You'll also have access to the front porch, and laundry room downstairs with space for also storing beach chairs, luggage, etc. There's plenty of street parking right in front of the house and you're welcome to park in the driveway whenever it's available.
Interakcija s gostima
I am always available by phone, text, or email to help with any issues. I know the area well and can provide information about any restaurants, shops, or sites that you're interested in.
- Please be respectful of the property and do some light straightening up during your stay. Also, be aware of noise control. Well-behaved, potty-trained adult dogs are welcome. Just let us know in advance that they are coming. Limit 1 dog. Please do not leave them outside. Absolutely NO CATS. They’re cute, but can trigger allergies. Feel free to park in the driveway and/or on the street in front of the house.
- To ensure that you have a safe, fun and enjoyable stay, we ask that you read and abide by all house rules.
You agree that your use of airbnb.com to book a stay at Coastal Retreat, Downtown Wilmington (Wilmington, NC 28401) means you agree to the following Terms & Conditions and Release of Liability. Furthermore, you, your family or any other guests’ presence on the aforementioned property is acknowledgement that you have read, understand and agree to the following:
1. You acknowledge that we will not be supervising your use of the Property. Accordingly, you agree that (a) your use of the Property will be on an AS IS basis, (b) neither we nor any of our employees, members, contractors or agents will have any responsibility to you whatsoever for any loss, liability, personal injury, death or damage arising out of or relating to your use of the Property, and (c) that you will indemnify, defend and hold us, our employees, members, contractors and agents harmless from and against any and all claims by or liability to you, your family, employees, agents or invitees, or any third party arising out of or relating to your use of the Property.
2. You will not participate in any illegal activity as defined by any local, state or federal bodies.
3. You will be responsible to us for any damage to the Property that you or your family, employees, agents, or invitees cause, whether solely or in conjunction with others.
4. If applicable, as a parent or legal guardian, you also agree to these terms on behalf of any minor children who will be joining you.
Od 1. Ožujak 2018. - 8. Rujan 2018. minimalni boravak je 3 noćenja.
Ovaj domaćin ima 2 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I'm an independent filmmaker, creative and laid back. I enjoy directing and producing transmedia projects, traveling, creating art, and spending the summer at the beach. I mostly listen to podcasts. "Risk," "The Moth," and "Snap Judgement" are some of my favorites. I listen to all kinds of music, and Dinah Washington's "What A Difference A Day Makes" is my personal theme song.