Stunning modern 2 bed, 2 bath apartment situated in Paisley. All mod cons inc washer/dryer, microwave, Wi-Fi, 40” Smart TV with Free view, Netflix for film lovers and work desks. FREE Parking. Beds that can be set up as super king-size or standard singles, giving flexibility for groups up to 8 people. Close to public transport links, just a short walk to the town centre and Gilmour Street Station. Only 6 minutes drive from Glasgow Airport and 20 minutes drive from Glasgow City centre.
The apartment has been fully refurbished to a very high standard with brand new furniture. Are you a large group that want to save on expensive hotel costs? Our bedrooms can be set up as a super kingsize bed OR as 2 singles So each bedroom sleeps 2 people, plus there are 2 sofa beds in the lounge that can sleep 2 children each comfortably or 1 adult each. So maximum of 8 guests (4 adults, 4 children) or 7 guests (5 adults, 2 children) or 6 adults.
You have access to the whole apartment during your stay. Entrance to the flat is by unique secure keycode. We just ask that you treat our home with the respect you would your own.
Interakcija s gostima
We have a property manager locally that can attend to any maintenance issues, just give us a call and we can arrange him to be there quickly.
If you have any problems or concerns you can always contact us and we will do our best to rectify them.
Once your booking is confirmed with Airbnb, we will send you our own Terms and Conditions and registration forms which need to be completed and returned along with your ID to complete the booking process.
- Switch off all electricals and lighting when not in use or leaving the property
- Respect the neighbours at all times, and keep noise to a minimum between the hours of 9pm to 9am
- In accordance with Scottish Law it is prohibited to smoke anywhere in the building including the balcony. Any evidence of smoking will be fined £100 as an additional cleaning charge.
- We do not accept stag/hen parties or bookings of a similar nature. Failure to disclose this information will result in a direct cancellation of your booking.
- Check-in time is from 3pm and departure time is 11am. This is to allow our cleaner enough time to prepare the apartment before next guests arrive. Thanks for understanding.
- For safety and security reasons candles, portable heaters, smoking indoors, overloading of sockets, or any faulty electrical item are prohibited.
- No application of hair dye/fake tan and no use of towels/facecloths to remove make up.
- The communal door key must be kept safe during your stay as any callout to regain entry or replace a lost key will be chargeable.
- You will be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury that you may cause at the building and to our property, including any items within it. We reserve the right to charge your debit or credit card (before or after your departure) for the full cost of repair or replacement of any damaged property. We will use our reasonable endeavours to discuss and agree with you any appropriate charge first, but will proceed to charge your debit or credit card if this is not possible.
-Please note we cannot accept any responsibility for guests' cars. Use of our parking spaces is done so at the owner's risk but it is generally very safe.