This very cozy STUDIO APARTMENT (30 sqm.) is very bright and quiet, on the 6th. floor (2 elevators).
The Windows with southern exposure have sun-blinds plus black-out blinds installed. ( in case you want to sleep during the day)
There is 1 single bed and 1 Leather Couch, a coffee table, side-table and a dining table/ desk with seating for up to 3 people.
* Cable-TV (32" flatscreen)with English language news channels (BBC and CNN)
* Home Theater System with FM-Radio, CD and DV(URL HIDDEN)WiFi ADSL internet connection. (free of charge)
* Bed Linen and Towels are provided.(free of charge)
* The bathroom has a walk-in Shower, WC and Wash Basin.
If you have any question please don't hesitate to ask me.
* The KITCHENETTE is fully equipped with a complete set of Kitchenware, Electric Cooker w. 2 hot plates, Microwave, Refrigerator w. freezer, Hot water kettle and a Coffee-Maker.
* The LAUNDRY ROOM (in the basement) can be accessed with the apartment keys. It has two professional coin operated washing machines (€ 2.50), a spin dryer (free) ,and a hot air dryer (€ 1.00)
Interakcija s gostima
I live only half an hour away from the apartment and I can be reached by phone, SMS and e-mail.
(German mobile phone provided in the apartment - phone calls to owner are totally free of charge)
NO SMOKING inside the apartment PLEASE !
You may smoke on the outside walkway in front of the apartment door using an ashtray.
PLEASE, NO LUGGAGE ON THE BEDS. (because of those little crawling free riders that can jump onto your luggage on a crowded plane)
After having worked in New York City for 23 years, I am living again (since 2008) in the vibrant city of Berlin. The cozy studio apartment I am offering used to be my own vacation home while living in NYC.
In my free time I love to take advantage of Berlin's extensive offerings of cultural life - museums, theaters, concerts etc. I also love to ride my bike to explore the city and its surrounding forests and many lakes. If you like, I can give you a tour through the very dynamic city of Berlin - on foot, on bike or using its excellent public transportation system.
I would also be interested in exchanging/switching apartments with other airbnb hosts in my favorite travel spots NYC and BCN-Sitges or Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
Please, feel free to contact me if you would like to know more about me and the apartment.