Located in the luxurious Sonoran Spa Resort, this lovely 2 bedroom, 2 bath, ground floor condo getaway is waiting for you. This 5★ condo has all NEW furnishings, a nice clean fully stocked Kitchen, Large Master Suite & More. Step out onto the private patio with outside dining area, lounge chairs, and quick direct access to the large Pool, Jacuzzi and Beach! Can accommodate up to 8 people (no more than 6 adults).
Located in one of the nicest and family friendly resorts on Sandy Beach, Sonoran Spa Resort, this 5 Star Plus, lovely 2 bedroom, 2 bath getaway is waiting for you. This property was newly renovated/furnished in June 2017, and is fully equipped/turn-key ready with all the comforts of home for your enjoyment. Nice clean Kitchen, Dining area and Living room with comfortable leather sleeper sofa and love seat couches with a 49" Flat-screen TV/Blu-ray DVD/CATV/WIFI, full size washer and dryer in condo. Large Master Suite with Private Bath, Flat-screen TV/Blu-ray DVD/CATV, luxurious sheets and bathroom with 100% cotton towels. Step out onto the patio from living room or master bedroom, allowing direct access to outside dining area and the large Pool/Jacuzzi and Beach access (pool is heated in cooler months!), or enjoy time on the patio with the outdoor dining area for 6, or two large adjustable lounge chairs. New large capacity washer and dryer units are available for use in the condo.
Just a short 1 hour drive from the US/ Mexico border and 3 ½ hours from Phoenix and Tucson. The property is located on the Sea of Cortez and Sandy Beach, the most popular Rocky Point/Puerto Peñasco beach destination. Sonoran Spa was the first and still considered the best of the Sonoran resorts. The Sonoran Spa resort is directly Beachfront with great ocean views. Free Telephone calls to US and Canada. Large covered patio to enjoy your ocean views. Sonoran Spa Resort has many fine amenities including a full-service Restaurant with delicious Seafood, Mexican and American Cuisines. The Sonoran Grill is known as one of the best Restaurants in all of Rocky Point. There are several other restaurants and bars in a short walking distance. Full-service on-site Spa located in the resort lobby. Full service bar at the pool on weekends. There is a full-service grocery store and pharmacy/drug store for items you might have forgot. Tennis courts and fully equipped Exercise facility. There is even a full-service business center. Create your memorable ocean side vacation with beautiful sunsets and warm temperatures. Many sports activities available like Golf, Hiking. ATVs, Jet Skis, Hiking, let the concierge team help. Onsite 24/7 front desk. Lots of parking spots with 24-hour guard gated security.
You will be able to access entire condo unit, with the exception of one small owner's personal closet located off of kitchen area.
Direct main floor patio allows quick access to Beach, Pool and Jacuzzi, without going around/through the building like all non-ground floor units (this is amazing). Great for watching family members in the pool from you own private patio.
On Site Restaurant, Spa, Exercise Facility, Tennis Courts, Grocery, Pharmacy, and DVD's and books available for free checkout at front desk.
Interakcija s gostima
We are typically available for any questions/concerns that may come up. Otherwise 24/7 front desk can handle most issues on-site.
Just a short drive away from many other restaurants, boardwalk, fishing charters, sunset cruises, Eco-tours, and much more. Location is under 24/7 security, with secure parking. Bring your UTV's/ATV's and motorcycles or rent them close-by and ride the many dunes and trails in the area.
You will want to bring your own beach towels, coffee, and spices.
- No Smoking/Vaping (inside, on patio, or anywhere on resort)
- No Parties
- The primary renter must be 25 years of age or older.
We want you to have a great time and love staying in our Condo and treat it like your would your own home. We will make every effort possible to make it a pleasant stay.
Following are our House Rules.
Please read carefully the information below:
Upon check-in, you WILL BE required to provide a VISA/MasterCard for a security deposit for incidentals in case of any property damage or missing items discovered during the condo inspection after checkout (just as they do when you stay at a hotel. Condos have a $200 dollar security Deposit. The front desk will only place a HOLD on the funds; they do not actually charge your card unless damages are found. This amount on your credit card will automatically fall off after 3 - 5 days. Sometimes this can take several days during peak periods.
Property will be inspected at check-out and any deposit you are required to make will be forfeited for any lost or damaged items. Deductions will be made for missing kitchen supplies, linen, towels, any decoration items, as well as for property damage. Deductions will also be made for lights and A/C-heat units left on and for windows and doors left open or unlocked when inspection is conducted.
Please read carefully. Failure to follow the rules of the resort will result in immediate eviction from the property.
- Please report any noticeable damages immediately upon check-in.
- No additional persons are allowed to stay in the condo other than confirmed on the reservation.
- Renters may not have pets of any kind/type/breed at our resorts. If a pet is found in your condo or our resort public areas, eviction will be immediate and no refunds will be given (including security deposit).
- Please do not move or rearrange the furniture.
- Do not take the dishes, bed linens or towels in your unit to the beach or another unit. These items belong to the owner of condo you are staying in, not the condo you are visiting. Everything is on inventory and anything damaged, broken, missing or lost will be charged to you.
- ATV's, fireworks and firearms are prohibited on the beach. Camping is not allowed on the property.
- No glass containers/glasses are allowed at the pool or on the beach.
- Please DO NOT put toilet paper in the toilets.
- After 10 pm (Rocky Point Time), loud sounds and noises are not allowed on any area inside the resort.
- Please do not leave the air/heat on and the doors open - electricity is very expensive in Rocky Point. Should you not have hot water, check hot water heater switch in the laundry area. Should you find A/C is not cooling, or Heat is not heating, please ensure the sliding doors are closed, as the unit is setup to turn off the A/C and Heat when the sliding doors are open.
Before your departure, please:
- Put trash in the proper containers.
- Turn off the air conditioner/furnace, fans, lights, coffeepot, etc.
- Please remove all perishables from the refrigerator.
- Close the windows and doors, and make sure they are locked.
- Return all keys at check out. There is a $45 dollar re-key fee if key(s) are lost.
Late check out available upon approval only. Unauthorized late checkouts will be charged at a rate of $50.00 US Dollars per hour.
The condo you have rented is privately owned and the owner is sharing it with you. Please take care of it as though it were your own (or better). All Rules and Regulations of the Resorts are strictly enforced by HOA Management and Security team, and they have a ZERO TOLERANCE Policy. Violators will be held accountable; including, but not limited to, eviction from the premises and/or forfeiture of all money paid, and possibly arrest by proper authorities.
The primary renter must be 25 years of age or older. Each condo has a maximum occupancy as well as a maximum number of adults that are allowed in the room. Each rental is designed to sleep a specific number of people (maximum occupancy): You will be subject to eviction without return of any prepaid rental payments or deposits if more people are found in your rental then you listed on your reservation. Resort does not allow visitors, we stick to the rules and policies of the resort as to the max. occupancy on each condo. There are no visitors allowed.
You are responsible for any and all damages that occur to the property or its contents by you or any other member of your group while you are the registered occupant of the property. If we discover that there has been damage to the property or its contents during your stay we will capture an amount from your credit card to cover the estimated cost of repairs. The amount we capture will be an estimate and may be more than the actual cost of repairs. We will provide a statement of the damages and the cost of the repairs after they have been completed. If there is a refund due, it will be returned to the credit card after all repairs have been made. If we are unable to collect the necessary funds from your credit card you agree to allow us to seek restitution in any legal manner possible.
REFUND POLICY AND CANCELLATION POLICY
- There are no refunds for early departures.
- There are no refunds for not showing up.
- NO FIREWORKS ALLOWED
- NO SMOKING/VAPING ALLOWED (inside, on patio, or anywhere on resort)
- NO PETS ALLOWED.
- NO VISITORS ALLOWED.
- NO PARTIES
- NO LOUD NOISES AFTER 10 PM (Rocky Point Time) ALLOWED.
Please feel free to contact your host if you have any questions.
Husband and Father of 3 young girls.