Awesome, cozy and quiet flat of a globe trotter, decorated with art and inspiration from all around the world! Only few minute walk from the most beautiful park in Poznan and 20 min walk from the city center! The flat has been recently completely refurbished, is perfectly located with a tram and a bus stop just around the corner, shops, cafe and a flower shop. Is situated on a first floor, is spacious and light with a balcony facing sunny South.
- double bed with new, comfortable mattress
- TV and DVD with old classics
- free tea & coffee (Italian coffee maker available)
- fully equipped kitchen
- dining table, suitable for working as well
- free parking spaces available around the building
- sofa for extra 1 guest
Interakcija s gostima
As I rent out the whole flat I am not there to socialize, but a available through phone, email.
- A lot of work and heart was put into making this place comfortable and charming. Please respect and treat it like you would treat your own.
- You will cover any loss or damages (not talking of a broken glass here)
- Smoking not allowed in the flat, but feel free to smoke on a balcony, as long as you put off the cigarettes in an ashtray provided.