2 spavaće sobe
This contemporary 125m duplex was totally refurbished. It's stylish, comfortable, fully equipped and conveniently connected by public transport, especially to the city centre. The neighbourhood is safe and the nearby Place Jourdan hosts cool bars and trendy restaurants. Supermarkets, 3 green parks and important museums are close!
About the flat:
- The lay-out of the duplex gives you a great sense of space. The many big windows and veluxes bring in a lot of light. A sliding door gives access to the balcony.
- Both bedrooms are spacious, the first one containing one double bed, the other one a single bed and a double sofabed, and can accommodate up to 5 guests in total.
- The bathroom is state-of-the art, including a shower as well as a jacuzzi bath. There is also a second toilet.
- There is a fire place in the living room to make it cozy on winter evenings.
- There is also a bar to serve drinks or chill out.
- The views from the windows and veluxes over the city are beautiful.
Access to all.
Interakcija s gostima
About languages and the welcome kit:
Every time guests have a question, we are happy to be at their assistance, in English, French, German, Dutch or Spanish. You can reach us with the app and on our cell phone numbers. We share with guests a welcome kit that contains not only key telephone numbers but also brief manuals for the appliances and utilities as well as some tips for shopping, eating and drinking!
Extra advantages of this flat:
We have a craddle and cot available for little children whenever requested.
There are many toys and games available for children.
Guests are welcome to make use of all spices and any items in the fridge. Of course there is sufficient space in the fridge for your own items!
Please no smoking, pets or shoes inside. We also ask guests to pay attention to the floor in order to avoid damaging the parquet.
For the benefit of the guest as well as the host, we are happy to provide an informal "etat des lieux" (containing pictures of the entire flat) before arrival so as to ensure guests can take stock of the state of the flat when they arrive which avoids any misunderstandings afterwards.
We are looking for bookings of (ideally) 2 nights or more but are willing to consider shorter stays closer to the arrival time.
I am a 30 something from Brussels, Belgium, who's traveled to 50+ countries but who'd like to see many more!
I have been using Airbnb since way longer than this account was created as I always used my partner's but then noticed it would be useful to also have my own :-)
I work in EU affairs and like traveling with friends as well as with family.