Our farmhouse in Alentejo dating from the 30’s is fully equipped yet breathes authenticity!
With its thick rammed earth walls it stays cool in summer and is cozy in the winter. Starting spot for a relaxing holiday, in contact with nature! Only 30min from several beautiful beaches.
Monte da Papoula is authentic farmhouse fully renovated in 2010. It is furnished in a style that gives you a warm and relaxed countryside feel right from the start. It's lovely and comfortable, big enough for 4-9 people.
This farmhouse is about 100 m2 and has the following amenities:
- A spacious living room
- A fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher and several other kitchen appliances like an espresso machine, an electric kettle, a toaster and a sandwich toaster and juicer. There is an oven but no microwave.
- 2 bedrooms with a double bed each
- 1 bedroom with a bunkbed (sleeps 3)
- 1 living / play area with a couch (turns into a bed which sleeps 2)
- A toilet room
- A separate bathroom
- A shower / toilet room
- Bed linen and towels for maximum 9 people
- There is a small TV, DVD player, stereo and iPod / iPhone / iPad docking station available. There is no satellite, so you can enjoy some films or bring your own
-A private spacious terrace with chairs and loungers, where you can chill undisturbed and enjoy the beautiful scenery
- Above the ground swimming pool from May-August
Interakcija s gostima
Guests are personally welcomed by the hosts or relatives. They will always be available for questions and urgent matters.
We love Monte da Papoula, so we expect that our guests will treat it kindly and with respect, like their own home.
For allergy reasons, it is not possible to bring pets.
Smoking inside the house is not allowed.
Check in needs to happen between 14.00-20.00. If you arrive after 20.00 we will charge you 50 EUR extra to be paid cash at arrival.
Od 1. Lipanj 2018. - 31. Kolovoz 2018. minimalni boravak je 5 noćenja.
We are a family of four. My wife is Portuguese and we have two sons, one is 11 and the other 7. We are both working in Amsterdam and spend many of our holidays in the homeland of my wife, Portugal.
We like to discover new places and are curious about other cultures. We all like movies, mainstream as well as art house movies.