This 1940's bungalow in the highly sought after Woodstock neighborhood of Southeast Portland, is a real charmer. We've celebrated it's roots with true to era hardware, fixtures, custom porcelain tile, and oak flooring throughout. Dedicated fiber-optic wifi, Roku, and an alternate power source for peace of mind. No hard shut-offs in Winter storms! Stocked kitchen, luxury bedding (700+T.C.), cozy woodstove, and extras everywhere! Giant cedars, 16x20 patio, fruit trees, lilac, iris, BBQ, enjoy!
- No shoes in house. Shoe rack just inside entry.
- Quiet after 10:00PM.
- Beds are reinforced to support anyone! Please do not attempt to move them!
- Woodstove safety rules and tips are posted. Guests must comply with woodstove procedures.
- Baseboard heat is new (2017), but please keep items from coming in contact with them when they are on.
- Do not attempt to clean anything yourself. Alert us immediately if our attention is needed to clean or repair something. Please let us know right away if there is anything wrong that could cause damage to the house or furnishings. We know accidents happen, as we are only human!
- Please use plasticware (provided) for use on patio.
(Još) nema recenzija
Ovaj smještaj nema recenzija. Odsjednete li u njemu, ovdje će se prikazivati vaša recenzija.