This adorable cabin includes a cute bathroom complete with shower/toilet/vanity. The walk-in closet is a nice touch to store away personals. There is a sitting area, the sleeping area, the outdoor kitchen and a shaded patio that serves as an outdoor living room. Views of the ocean, the Hawi windfarm, Maui all set on a working farm just a short walk from downtown Hawi! The décor is set in a Polynesian style, bright, cheerful, and peace filled. Wifi enabled. Created with Pure Aloha!
This cabin is designed with the invitation to enjoy the outdoors more. The outdoor patio has complete living room style Hawaiian lifestyle furnishings so sprawling out in leisure is just waiting out the front door. There is a table and chairs on the lawn, or sit and dine at the nook on the lanai. The kitchen is fully functional and provides for easy preparation of meals. Everything needed to prepare fine cuisine is present short of a full sized oven. Designed for one person or a couple, this space is relatively private from the other dwellings and provides for a real Hawaii-feel stay. It is constructed in the single wall style relative to the Big Island, and provides for excellent ventilation inside. The Living Room is under the shade canopy which functions as a weather barrier so that even in the worst of weather, a meal can still be prepared and enjoyed outside. Due to the nature of wildlife and pest intrusion, we ask those staying with us not to bring the food inside the cabin or to leave any dry foods open or out where the elements or live nature can get in and make a mess. Mahalo!
Guests have access to the unit reserved for their stay. Visitors are welcome to walk around the farm and to relax beside a coconut tree, to come and to go as necessary. The Main House is not open to travelers. The barns, and out buildings are for staff only. All farm equipment is off-limits.
Interakcija s gostima
We are knowledgeable about things to do, and places to visit. We have provided a full array of literature depicting the best of adventures and wildlife interests. Where to go and how to enjoy our island is totally left up to the imagination of our guests. We stay out of your business unless help or assistance becomes necessary. Staff is available from 7 am to 9 pm daily.
There is no housekeeping service; however, we ask our guests to leave their rubbish outside daily for us to pick up. Extra sheets, blankets, and pillows are available upon request. Standard bathroom amenities with shower and tub. Because this is rural Hawaii, the internet as well as television may become intermittent or not functional at all. The Utility companies work quickly to restore services so these outages generally are short.
- Medical Cannibas Compliant
- No wheelchair access
- No Housekeeping Services under 7 day stay
- Kona Blend Coffee and Coffee Maker provided
- Please leave unit in the condition found, including furniture placement. Sweep and mop floors with the supplies provided to aid us in keeping our costs and fees down for everyone. Wash all dishes, pots, pans, and serving utensils, strip the beds and place linens and used towels on the bathroom floor.
- No visitors without prior approval from management.
- This is a working farm. Farm machinery may begin at 8:00 am and ends by 6:30 PM daily (should complete quiet become an issue please note that this farm is surrounded by farms on all sides and we have no control over the hours of their machinery use. No local codes require such. Farming can be a 24hr affair! YIKES!)
- No covered parking
- Quiet time after 10pm.
Ovaj domaćin ima 36 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije