* Mid-Century 3BR/2BA Home nettled in a Redwood Forest with extensive outdoor living space and open floorplan
* Short 10 min walk into downtown Mill Valley
* Hike/bike from house into Mount Tamalpais trails
* 15 minutes drive across the Golden Gate into San Francisco
* Numerous windows and skylights throughout house
* Fully-equipped and well stocked gourmet kitchen
* Three bedrooms each with Queen Bed
* Media room w/Day Bed/Trundle Bed
This vintage mid-century house has the classic living space of that period – a central wrap around fireplace and chimney that defines the open-beam living room, dining room, and the kitchen, all with an open floor plan, extensive skylights and picture windows that emphasizes the large size of the living spaces. Three bedrooms, all with queen size beds, are in their own wing. There are two bathrooms, one of which is in the master suite. There is a media room with HD TV, Blu Ray DVD, and cable TV. A daybed with trundle bed in the media room can be used as two twin beds for the kids. Also in the media room is a desk for writing or catching-up on your email. Hardwood floors and forced air heating throughout the house. Fast, large washer/dryer are available in the garage.
The private outdoor space is unsurpassed. The beautiful enclosed large deck sits among the redwoods, and the large private back patio is an ideal space for a barbecue-all surrounded by mature redwood trees. All rooms exit out into either the patio or the deck through glass doors.
This property is very tranquil and quiet. The house is nestled in a redwood forest, surrounded by mature redwood trees, a creek, and a truly peaceful, romantic setting. Every room in the house has a window facing the redwoods that circle the home, bringing in natural light. All three bedrooms have sliding glass doors: two face the large front deck and the master suite faces the large patio and garden.
Interakcija s gostima
Brent is local and can be available for all your needs. Text me at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
- 1. Use of the patio area and deck are limited to 9AM to 9PM out of respect for our neighbors
- 2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
- 3. The Homeowners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
- 4. Parking: Parking is limited to two vehicles. Vehicles are to be parked in the garage driveway areas only. The garage is not be used for parking. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
- 5. Garbage Can: Our neighborhood has quite a few wild animals such as raccoons, who will raid unsecured garbage. Please be sure the outside garbage can lid is securely locked and don’t leave garbage bags outside. There is an overflow garbage can in the garage.
- 6. Fireplace: The fireplace is a natural gas log fired firebox for ambiance only. It is a very inefficient means of space heating. Please increase the house thermostat to warm up the house if you feel chilly. Please keep the fireplace glass doors closed at all times. The owners reserve the right to deduct the cost of excessive use of natural gas via the security deposit.
I've been using AirBNB since 2011 and really love traveling with it. I recently set up our weekend home right outside San Francisco in Mill Valley as a rental on AirBNB and am looking forward to being a host. With my husband of almost 40 years, we're both professionals and like to travel with a bias towards urban settings and will continue with even more travel with our upcoming retirements.