In the heart of Shibuya Sta is 5 min walk to the center and 12 min walk from Shibuya Station.
And 10 min walk from Yoyogi park station.
The apartment is in a quiet street but close to shopping street that has reasonable local restaurants, Japanese bars, Sushi, Bakery selling delicious food.
Close to Urban Shibuya night life street and the famous Scramble crossing.
This cozy apartment is only 12 minute walk from the nearest station "Shibuya" which is just 5 minutes to the center, where you will enjoy the best spots of Tokyo.
Also its only 10 min walk from Yoyogi Park.
It can accommodate up to 3 PEOPLE.
Flat consists of:
- 1 single bed
- Double Sofa bed
Space Size: 22,41 square meters
It is a welcoming place to return each evening after a busy day and conveniently located to everything and anything you might need for a perfect stay!
++++++++ FACILITIES & AMENITIES ++++++++
- Free Pocket Wi-fi (connect up to 10 devices, you can take out anywhere!)
- House WiFi
- Full kitchen (equipped with stove, refrigerator, kettle, toaster, microwave, plates, cups, mugs, silverware)
- Laundry machine (laundry detergent is free to use)
- Shampoo, conditioner, body soap
- Fresh bed linens and fresh towels
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Air conditioner
- Vacuum cleaner
- Iron & Iron board
Interakcija s gostima
++++++++ SUPPORT YOU AS MUCH AS I CAN ++++++++
My favorite word is "縁 (EN)" a Japanese phrase that describes a mysterious force that binds people together and the chance of starting a new relationship.
The term reminds people to cherish any moment and to provide the best hospitality to other people, citing the fact that encountering someone or something is kind of a miracle.
Therefore, please let me know if there is anything I can assist you with during your stay!
++++++++ ABOUT WELCOME GUIDE ++++++++
I have provided a welcome guide for all my guests to use. These are helpful for getting around and finding out what is going on during your stay!
++++++++ ABOUT ROOM RATES ++++++++
Room rates are better to check on the Airbnb website than asking us, because the rates fluctuate according to currency exchange rates.
Our apartment maintains a family friendly atmosphere so everyone feels comfortable and safe. I ask that you please follow the rules, respect others, and be mindful of the surrounding culture.
- NO SMOKING on the property.
- NO PARTIES what so ever.
- NO PETS allowed.
- No Additional people in the apartment without permission.
- Please keep the noise down, especially after 9:00 PM.
- Please take your shoes off when entering a house.
- Please check out on time.
- Please turn off the lights and the air conditioner when you go out of the room.
- Please be sure to separate the garbage into (1) burnable, (2) non-burnable, and (3) recyclables (cans, plastic bottles, glass bottles).
- Please use a kitchen exhaust fan when you cook, to carry away odors from your room.
- Flush toilet paper only.
- For your safety please lock the doors when you are inside, and close the windows when going out. We cannot be responsible or liable for any personal injuries, or the loss of your personal belongings and valuables.
- Please treat my house and furniture exactly as how you treat your own home.
- DO NOT take anything with you.
- We will charge deodorizing tobacco odor, damaged property, complaints about noise from neighbors, etc. Also, we will charge you if you lost keys and wi-fi devices.
- ENJOY YOUR TIME IN JAPAN AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE!
Hello, my name is Akio born in Tokyo.
Ill be happy to receive you in my apartment.
I like Bouldering, recently i do Yoga and sometimes i practice golf with my friends.
When i was a student i worked as a part time job in Shibuya.
Shibuya is busy place and i really had fun and there is a lot of tourists.
But dont think all shibuya is noisy, there is very quiet street where is my apartment located.
Im sure you will enjoy your stay. i will do my best to assist you.