Enjoy an unobstructed 180-degree white water view from Dana Point Harbor, Catalina Island, San Clemente Pier, to San Mateo Point from atop a 100-ft bluff. This oceanfront home boasts spacious accommodations and ideal indoor, outdoor entertainment and Spa.
Weekly and monthly discount pricing available, please inquire or check our website.
Enjoy an unobstructed 180-degree white water view from Dana Point Harbor, Catalina Island, San Clemente Pier, to San Mateo Point from atop a 100-ft bluff. Not just from the edge of the property, but from inside the dining room, living room, master bedroom and private spa. Gaze at elegant formations of pelicans drifting by your dining room table. Poke your nose over your bedroom blanket to see a moon river headed your way as the moon sets over Catalina Island. Comfortable furnishings, and accommodations in an ideal location
Floor to ceiling ocean views welcome you into this spacious home, lining the great room that features the kitchen, dining and living areas. Steps out on to the balcony to relax in the sun. The Master Bedroom, boasting a luxurious bed and nearly 180 degree views of the sparkling Blue Pacific. The Master Spa, comprised of 1.5 bathrooms offers a private bathroom with a shower and mirrored vanity, and an additional bathroom featuring a mirrored vanity and Jacuzzi tub. This entry level also features 2 additional guest bedrooms and a guest bathroom.
The main street-level floor is wheelchair accessible, and the downstairs is ideal for a second family or care giver, offering 3 bedrooms, bathroom, an additional family room, and kitchenette. Grab your boogie board and head down the short private trail to famous Poche surf beach. Play ball in the sleepy cul-de-sac street while your kids ride their bicycles.
- Immense family room
- Private Spa overlooking the cliff to the ocean
- Open kitchen, bar, dining room, and living room with fireplace
- Parking for 5 cars on property, including in 2 -car garage
- Master bedroom with separate his and hers bathrooms
- Guest room with separate entrance
- Serene 2,700 gal. turtle pond with filter fountain
- Sunken custom rock designed fire pit
- Upper deck with view of mountains and lights of the city
- Dog run with built-in drain
- Kitchen with walk-in pantry
- Decorative oak spiral staircase
- Fireplace can burn wood or gas
- 15-minute walk to Metrolink Station
- Every room coax, phone, CAT5 internet cabled
- Bedrosian natural travertine stone tile kitchen counters & bar
- Outdoor hot & cold shower
- 4 King Beds, 2 Queen Beds, 1 Sofa Bed and Full Bunk Beds
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
Due to San Clemente City Vacation Rental Ordinances some information can not be displayed, please inquire with reservation agents directly for specifics.
•No Smoking on the property - NO EXCEPTIONS (this is inside and outside the property)
•Due to the moderate coastal climate, this house (like most in the area) DOES NOT have air conditioning.
While our #1 priority is insuring that our valued guests enjoy their stay with us, we also have an equally as important commitment to our neighbors and our community. Below are the house rules that we must enforce. Please read them prior to confirming your reservation. If you are not comfortable with these rules, we encourage you to please make alternate accommodations:
* Minimum age policy of 25 years of age
* Check-in is after 4PM | Check out is at 11am
* No smoking is allowed inside any of our properties
* Overnight occupancy (including children and infants) is not to exceed the posted maximum occupancy. Occupancy is defined by the total number of people at the property at any time.
* NO PARTIES AT ANY TIME - a party is defined as any combination of the following; ANY loud noise and/or excessive drinking that is disruptive to neighboring houses and/or guests outnumbering the maximum amount permitted as defined above. A party will result in an immediate eviction from the property with no refund given under any circumstance. Any exceptions to this policy must be approved by SeaBreeze Vacation Rentals in writing prior to the arrival date.
* Due to the moderate coastal climate, this house (like most in the area) does not have air conditioning. (For applicable properties)
***For Pet Friendly Listings* Dogs - If you chose to bring a dog, there is a $150 non refundable pet fee per pet. You are responsible for controlling excessive noise caused by the pet (i.e. constant loud and uncontrolled barking). You will be notified with a warning upon the first complaint. At this point, you must take every reasonable measure to control the noise problem (i.e. close windows and doors and do not leave pet unattended at any time). Additional complaints will result in an early termination of your stay with no refund given.
Ovaj domaćin ima 152 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije