Experience the comfort of our renovated 3 bedroom apartment, steps away from the National Palace of Culture and all the great food and shopping Sofia has to offer.
This unit offers a large living room with corner sofa, flat screen TV and a stylish glass table for 6, two queen bedrooms with convenient closet space, and a third bedroom with a comfy pullout couch and a second glass table. The apartment comes with a fully equipped kitchen and a parking space.
100 Walk & Transit Scores
Enjoy Sofia in style with this Fresh and Bright Center City Apartment. This home could be the perfect accommodation for you and your travel companions. It features 3 bedrooms, 1.5 baths, a fully equipped kitchen, parking and lots of comfort and style.
When you’re done spending the day out, you’ll love coming home to whip up your favorite recipes in the fully equipped kitchen, complete with new appliances. Share a meal with your friends and family at the glass dining room table, or watch your favorite movie on the flat screen TV.
You'll have full access to the apartment and the washer inside the unit.
Interakcija s gostima
Book with confidence, we'll be there to help you enjoy your stay. We're on a mission to make short term rentals easy and accessible. If you have any questions or need help you can reach out to us 24/7.
Key Property Features:
- Convenient 3 Bedroom Layout and easy access on the first floor of the building
- Two spacious queen bedrooms and a third bedroom with a sofa that converts to a twin size bed.
- 1.5 baths and a fully equipped kitchen with brand new appliances;
- Wireless internet, in-unit washer , flat screen TV, and way more;
- Private parking upon request;
- By booking our property, you are agreeing to the contract below in its entirety. Please read this before reserving our property: Be very clear about your intentions when booking our home. There are to be absolutely no parties or outside guests other than those stated clearly in your reservation. Be very clear about the number of guests you are hosting in our property. If this rule is violated, we will have your entire reservation cancelled and your group removed from the property immediately without refund. Guest agrees to comply with all Terms and Conditions stated below, which are an essential part of this Agreement; Guest acknowledges he/she has read, understands, and is familiar with all Terms and Conditions. Guest understands that as Manager, host is acting as a facilitator to provide accommodation services only. Guest acknowledges that he/she and his/her guests will not be staying at a hotel, but at a private residence with no staff and that any problem that may arise at the Unit that is not reported timely may not be addressed until the following business day, unless it is an emergency. WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING: We provide a limited supply of toilet paper, paper towels, and other dispensable items to get you started on your first day of vacation, you should plan on making a trip to the grocery store to replenish these items as you need them. APPLIANCES AND EQUIPMENT: The Unit may be equipped with a television, DVD player, stereo equipment, washer, dryer, dishwasher, air-conditioning equipment, heaters, water heaters, and any other appliances and equipment, which are supplied at no extra charge as a convenience to Guest, and are not integral to this Agreement. You agree that you are not entitled to a refund of any portion of Rental Fee in the event of malfunction or breakdown of any appliances or equipment. You must immediately notify Manager of any such malfunction or breakdown. Please do not attempt to re-wire, unplug, change settings, re-program, reset or modify any of the appliances/equipment. Any such changes or attempted changes will be subject to a re-programming fee of $50 per occurrence. You may adjust the temperature levels for air-conditioning and/or heating, but please refrain from setting the air-conditioning below 75 degrees F, and heat above 78 degrees F. PETS: No pets are allowed without prior consent and written approval. If Guest brings a pet, Guest risks forfeiting part or all of the security deposit. Pets are allowed only with prior consent and written approval. An additional pet deposit within the security deposit may be required. CHECK IN: Unless agreed differently by the Manager in writing, check-in is any time after 3:00 PM. Manager will send Guest the instructions for a self check-in in advance, or keys or and entry-code will be provided at property location upon check-in. Once Guest has checked into the unit or he/she has been granted access, Guest accepts the condition, size and configuration of the Rental Premises in as/is where/is condition and accepts full financial responsibility per this agreement. CHECK OUT: By 11:00 am. Charges for a late check-out not timely requested will be made against your security deposit for a minimum of the nightly rental fee. Please leave all keys, garage openers and such at the location. A $100 per item fee will be charged for each lost key and remote control and a $150 per parking permit fee will be charged for each permit not returned. CLEANING: Each property will be inspected and cleaned after your departure. The cleaning fee you have paid will cover this. You are required to leave the property in the same general condition that you received it. If additional cleaning is required, appropriate charges will be deducted from your security deposit at the rate of $50 per hour SECURITY DEPOSIT: The security deposit is in addition to the rental amount. The amount returned is also conditional upon all terms of this agreement being met (examples include but are not limited to: violations of our non smoking policy, violations of our no party policy). Guest is liable for all replacements and repairs that are outside what is considered normal wear and tear and will be taken from their deposit. Guest entering this Agreement represents himself/herself as agent for all parties occupying the Unit during the period of occupancy by Guest. Guest signing this Agreement must be at least 21 years of age and will be responsible for all other persons occupying the Unit and/or any other person(s) from time to time present in the Unit, for compliance with this Agreement, listed policies, ordinances, rules and regulations, and for any losses incurred by Host and/ or Owner or to the Unit due to the activities of any such persons, whether intentional, negligent, or otherwise. ADDITIONAL OCCUPANTS: This unit can accommodate a maximum of the number of guests agreed to in the reservation; provided, however, that the overnight occupants of the Unit will be limited to those persons listed as occupants in the reservation. Guest acknowledges and agrees that in the event that more than the agreed number of occupants spend the night at the Unit, or more than the agreed number occupants are at any given time inside the Unit, this Agreement will be immediately terminated, the Unit must be vacated and the entire amount of the Rental Fees and Security Deposit provided by Guest will be forfeited, in addition to any costs associated with legal remedies that may be necessary. PARTIES AND NOISE: Parties and/or events of any kind are strictly prohibited at the Unit. No party or event may take place without prior written permission of the host. For the purposes of this Agreement, the host will consider that there is a party inside the Unit whenever the number of daytime occupants in the Unit exceeds the number of guests outlined in the reservation. Notwithstanding the former provision, even if the number of guests is not exceeded, all other common definitions of a party will be accepted, whenever the noise level inside the Unit is beyond what is reasonably accepted as normal. In the event that a non-authorized party or event takes place at the Unit, this Agreement will be immediately terminated, the Unit must be vacated and the entire amount of the Fees (as defined in Section 2 below) and Security Deposit provided by Guest will be forfeited, in addition to any costs associated with legal remedies that may be necessary. Guest agrees to keep the noise level inside the Unit under respectable levels, so as to not interfere with the peace and quiet of any person outside the boundaries of the Unit. Failure of Guest to adhere to this clause will be considered a breach of this Agreement. Any police enforcement actions will be at the sole risk and expense of the Guest. Furthermore, Guest recognizes the right of Manager to ask Guest, authorized occupants, and all other persons present in the Unit, to vacate the Unit immediately if it becomes necessary as a result of the breach of this Agreement, without a refund of the Fees and/or Security Deposit. Guest agrees to act in a civilized and polite manner at all times, respecting the rights of the surrounding AGREEMENT: The Host and Guest agree as follows: Guest is an adult of at least 21 years of age, and will be an occupant of the Unit during the entire reserved period specified in the Reservation Summary above. Other occupants will be family members, friends or responsible children, as listed in the Guest Information above. Children must be supervised by at least one responsible adult at all times. Use of the premises will be denied to persons not falling within the foregoing categories, and as a result they would have to vacate the Unit immediately without any refund. No keys will be issued to anyone who is not an adult. Guest agrees not to sublet or assign any portion of the premises. ALARM SYSTEMS: For those homes equipped with an alarm system (burglar, fire, or otherwise), any fines associated with false alarms caused by the Guest will be the responsibility of the Guest and deducted from their Security Deposit. SMOKING INSIDE THE UNIT OR WITHIN 25-FEET OF THE UNIT AND/OR BUILDING IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED: Guest agrees that smoking is prohibited in the Unit, including any patios or balconies, as well as the area within 25-feet from the Unit. Guest acknowledges and agrees that in case of any violation of this provision, this Agreement will be immediately terminated, the Unit must be vacated and the entire amount of the Fees and Security Deposit provided by Guest will be forfeited, in addition to any costs associated with legal remedies that may be necessary, as well as any costs that may be necessary in order to clean the Unit, remove all odors, or otherwise eliminate the effects of smoking in the Unit. A minimum charge of $250 will apply per reported incident. FILMING: The filming of any still or motion pictures in any format or requiring any specialized gear, apparatus or crew is strictly prohibited unless prior written authorization is obtained from the Host, the Owner or Manager. Failure to obtain written authorization may result in full forfeiture of the Fees and Security Deposit. LAWFUL PURPOSE: Guest agrees to use the Unit for legal and lawful purposes only. Any use of the premises that violates any international, federal, state, or local laws is grounds for immediate termination of this Agreement and eviction of Guest and all other occupants of the Unit. No firearms, explosives, or any other dangerous items or materials may be brought into the Unit. HOST’S AUTHORITY: Guest acknowledges and agrees that Host has the final authority regarding all matters related to Guest's use and occupancy of the Unit. The wireless internet network, TV, and phone services are provided “as-is" without any warranty whatsoever. No technical support is provided. You assume all risks and responsibilities for use of the internet network. You assume the liability for and the entire cost of any damage resulting from your use of the network and the information accessed by the network. Under no circumstances will the Host be liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from your use or inability to use the network, the infection or download or upload of or by any virus, spyware, worm, offensive materials, copyright infringement, unlawful use, or any other use related damage. GUEST'S LIABILITY: Guest agrees to accept liability for any damages caused to the real and personal property (other than normal wear and tear) by Guest, other authorized occupants or any other persons from time to time present in the Unit during the period of Guest's occupancy, including, but not limited to, landscaping, misuse of appliances, and/or equipment furnished. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS: Any reservations obtained under false pretenses will be subject to forfeiture of all monies paid to date of discovery of falsified information, including all Fees and the Security Deposit, and individuals providing false information will not be permitted to check in or occupy the Unit and will be required to vacate the premises immediately upon discovery of any such falsified information. RIGHT TO ENTER: Host has the right to inspect the Unit at any time for any purpose, including but not limited to repairs, maintenance, inspection, verification of Guest status, monitoring of proper use of the Unit, improvements to the Unit, enforcing the terms of this Agreement, showing the Unit to prospective buyers and/or prospective future guests, attending to an emergency, or for any other reason whatsoever. Host will provide 1-hour notice to Guest by phone or email, except in case of an emergency when no notice is required. NO INSURANCE: Guest acknowledges and agrees that Host is not responsible for the safety of Guest, any other occupants of the Unit, or any other persons from time to time present in the Unit. Guest, all occupants of the Unit, and all other persons from time to time present in the Unit, are responsible for their own safety and should maintain a safe environment while in the Unit by locking doors, windows, garage doors, setting alarms if provided, etc., when appropriate to do so. Guest acknowledges and agrees that Host is not responsible for any items of personal property that may be lost, stolen or left behind in the Unit. Furthermore, Guest acknowledges and agrees that any homeowner's, renter's, or any other type of insurance that may be carried by Host and/or Owner in connection with the Unit, does not cover the personal property of Guest or any other occupants of the Unit. Guest is encouraged to secure the appropriate travelers or vacation insurance and/or renters insurance, if such coverage is desired. HOLD HARMLESS: Guest, for himself/herself, all authorized occupants of the Unit, and all other persons from time to time present in the Unit during the period of Guest's occupancy, and for their respective heirs, assignees, executors, administrators, and agents, fully releases and discharges Host and Owner from any and all claims, demands and causes of action by reason of death or any injury, damage or loss of any nature whatsoever, whether to persons or property, whether caused by intentional acts or negligence, which has or have occurred, or may occur to the Guest, authorized occupants of the Unit, and any and all persons from time to time present in the Unit, arising out of or in connection with this Agreement, or as a result of, or in connection with the occupancy of the Unit. Furthermore, Guest, for himself/herself, all authorized occupants of the Unit, all persons from time to time present in the Unit during the period of Guest's occupancy, and for their respective heirs, assignors, executors, administrators, and agents, agrees to hold Host and Owner free and harmless of any claim or suit arising therefrom, provided however, that Host and Owner shall remain liable for such damages to the extent that such damages are determined to be the direct result of Host’s and/ or Owner's gross negligence, where such damages were solely and directly caused by such gross negligence of Host and/ or Owner. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, their principals, agents, successors or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney fees and court costs. Host/ Owners do not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither do we accept liability for any inconvenience arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, phone, internet, cable or satellite TV, or electricity services or plumbing. Nor will Host and Owner accept liability for any loss or damage caused by weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control. The foregoing notwithstanding, Host’s/ Owner’s will use good faith efforts to remedy any deficient condition following notice. WALKWAYS AND BALCONIES (SELECTED UNITS): The undersigned is fully aware that these can be dangerous, that the walkways/balcony and areas around can be slippery when wet, and that injury is likely to occur to anyone who is not careful. Guests should observe and adhere to all rules and policies as posted at the property. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings, the undersigned accepts and assumes all risks involved in or related to the use of the walkways/balcony. HOST AND OWNER NOT LIABLE: Host and Owner do not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property while at or near the Unit. Neither do Host and Owner accept liability for any inconvenience arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, electricity or plumbing. Nor will Host and Owner accept liability for any loss or damage caused by weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond their control. The foregoing notwithstanding, Host and Owner will use good faith efforts to remedy any deficient condition within their control, within reasonable time following notice from Guest. Guest agrees to comply with all instructions from Host and/ or Owner, and any advisory statement from any local emergency authorities in the event of a natural disaster. Guest acknowledges and agrees that no refund or reduction of Rental Fee will be given for: 1) Any temporary unavailability, defects, or stoppage in utilities serving the Unit; 2) Any inoperable or malfunctioning appliances or equipment; 3) Shortened stays or ruined expectations resulting from inclement or unfavorable weather conditions, including natural disasters; and/or 4) Shortened stays or ruined expectations resulting from work and family emergencies or other commitments. GUEST'S LIABILITY: Guest agrees to accept liability for any damages caused to the property (other than normal wear and tear) by Guest or guests of Guest, including, but not limited to, landscaping, misuse of appliances, and/or equipment furnished. If damages are in excess of the security deposit being held, Guest agrees to reimburse host and owner for costs incurred to repair/replace damaged items. GUEST AS SUBJECT OF THE LAW: Guest acknowledges that during the length of the rental period, Guest and his/her guests is/are subject to all State and Federal laws, County Ordinances and City regulations valid within the jurisdiction where the Unit is located. Host and/ or Owner are neither responsible to inform Guest of what these laws, ordinances and city regulations are, nor could Host and/ or Owner be held liable should Guest(s) and/or Guest's guests commit a crime, misdemeanor, felony or infraction (including parking infractions).
Ovaj domaćin ima 546 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije