Welcome to our clean, sunny, airy home! Enjoy our bamboo floors throughout, comfortable beds, large bathtub, and well-appointed kitchen. Our home was built in 2012 and everything is still in great shape. We are located in a co-housing community 1/2 mile from the center of the quaint village of Saugerties, the lovely village beach, and the marina. We are a 5 min drive from HITS, the lighthouse, and several beautiful hikes. We welcome guests from all backgrounds!
- No shoes in the house, please.
- No smoking on the premises; even outside.
- 1 or 2 well-behaved dogs are okay. No cats please.
- Please make sure that no noise can be heard outside of the house after 9pm.
- No recorded music on our porch or in our yard at any time.
- Please drive very slowly and carefully in and around our community. There are many children and pets around who play in the street!
Ovaj domaćin ima 11 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I am the proud mom of an amazing five-year-old daughter, and I work as an administrator at Bard College. My husband, Michael, and I recently designed and built a super-energy efficient house (a lot of it with our own two hands!) in a wonderful co-housing community called Cantine's Island where we co-own 7 acres of beautiful wooded waterfront property with 17 other families. Before I got a graduate degree as a social worker, I worked as a wilderness educator and Outward Bound instructor in Colorado and New Mexico for 7 years. As a family, we are happiest in simple, natural environments that are conducive to relaxing and building relationships, with lots of opportunities for laughter and play! We love to bike, swim, dance, and hike.