Private lodge with outdoor spa/hot tub hidden above downtown Chattanooga. The lodge adjoins the 3000 acre National Military Park on Lookout Mnt, Chattanooga, between Ruby Falls and Rock City. This lodge is secluded, but yet convenient to St. Elmo and downtown /Southside.
(**Please note that I welcome all that are respectful of my property and rules, regardless of age, race, or sexual orientation.)
- •Only registered guests allowed on property without prior approval. No parties, or events. I do not allow pets.
- •Kitchen: Only light cooking allowed in kitchen without prior approval. Limited space available in refrigerator. No coolers inside left on the wood floors as the condensation may damage floors. Coolers can be left in the garage. No bacon or greasy foods inside. Charcoal grill area outside, but let me know in advance if you plan to grill. Clean up after yourself. Place dishes in dishwasher and wash any pots/pans.
- •Lock all doors when you leave. Do not leave windows or doors open.
- •SPA: Outdoor spa/hot tub is only open daylight hours. Spa area is semi-private (and clothing optional for the more adventurous). No cotton shorts in spa, and absolutely no wet clothing or wet swimsuits in house. Chemicals in the spa may damage some fabrics and color treated hair. Cover spa immediately after use, no exceptions. Shower before using spa. (Outdoor shower open except in winter). No sunscreen or lotions in spa of any kind. No glass bottles or glass of any type in spa. Do not sit or lay on spa cover. Check with you physician before using spa if you have any health concerns. I strive to maintain a very clean spa for everyone's enjoyment so please follow these guidelines.
- •Thermostat: The lower level is kept on 77 degrees in the summer, and 65 in the winter. The upper level thermostat where guests sleep can be adjusted. Bedrooms have ceiling fans and space heaters.
- •Misc: Smoking OK outside only. I do NOT offer laundry use to short term guests due to necessary laundry obligations between guests. Bathroom uses a Septic tank, not city sewage, so only toilet paper in the toilet.
- •Please be keep noise to a minimum after 10:30pm. during the work week, and outside so as to not disturb my distant neighbors.
Ovaj domaćin ima 124 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Health fitness oriented individual into travel, food, coffee, and the outdoors. I enjoy running on the mountain trails and downtown, and sometimes mountain bike. I enjoy socializing with friends and look forward to meeting new people staying at my home.