Our home is cozy, in a quiet neighborhood, nestled up to the red mountain, and near the heart of Cedar City. walk oncanyon trail and park, walk to downtown main, or ride bikes to the Shakespearean Festival. A decent landing spot to Bryce Canyon (2 hrs) Zion (1.5) Cedar Breaks (40min) Zion / Kolob (25 mins), or stay at home and enjoy a movie or a backyard BBQ.
-All trash is to be placed in the black refuse containers outside before departure.
- All towels, linens, dishes, etc. to be left in house.
- Nothing that constitutes a fire hazard shall be permitted.
- All dishes that were used are requested to be rinsed thoroughly, and put in dishwasher before departure.
-Due to extreme allergies, No Pets or service animals etc. are allowed on the property.
- This is a quiet residential neighborhood, late parties and loud noise are not allowed.
- Basement area and Shop are off limits to guests.
Ovaj domaćin ima 74 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
We love a good adventure. We are entrepreneurs and have 4 children. We love hiking, 4-wheeling, and being together as a family. Jenni enjoys reading, sewing, art, fiddling, watching a good movie, and trying new things. Jarad loves teaching the kids math, motorcycling, reading, rebuilding old scooters and working. We both grew up in Southern Utah, and have seen some amazing things. Collectively we have hiked the Zion Narrows, West Rim, Moab, and Bryce Canyon, to name a few.