We rent to families, married couples, and responsible adults over the age of 25.
Bedroom 1: King
Bedroom 2: Queen
Bedroom 3: Pyramid Bed
Bedroom 4: Double
Bedroom 5: Twin
Sunset Island 36 is a modern bayside townhouse located in a gated community. This five-bedroom, four and a half-bathroom townhouse has two balconies overlooking the picturesque harbor. This unit is the perfect place for you and your family to call home for a week! Sunset Island 36 is one of Ocean City's finest vacation rentals.
The spacious, brightly-colored living room is furnished with a comfy couch, a floral chair, and a television. The glass-paneled door allows plenty of natural light to brighten the space. Right off the living room is a dining area, perfect for cozy meals with the family. Next to the dining area is the fully-stocked kitchen with an island, just right for grabbing a quick bite. Next to the kitchen is a second dining area. Also off the kitchen is the half bathroom. The master bedroom has a king-size bed, a personal television, and a private bathroom. The second bedroom has a double bed, a personal television, and access to the balcony. The third bedroom has a pyramid bed and a personal television. The fourth bedroom is a loft and has a queen-size bed, a personal television and sitting area, a private bathroom, and access to the balcony. The third bathroom is located in the hallway. The bottom-floor den doubles as the fifth bedroom and is furnished with a twin-size trundle bed and a television. The fourth full bathroom is also located on the bottom floor. This property comfortably sleeps up to eleven people, so bring the whole family!
Unit 36 has the following amenities: central air conditioning, indoor and outdoor pool, kiddie pool, private beaches, sun deck, island cafe, interactive fountain, gym/fitness center, walking trail, security guards, three parking spaces, garage, six TVs, four DVD players, free WiFi, cable TV, full-size washer and dryer, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, stove, disposal, dishwasher, and an outdoor foot shower.
This property is non-smoking and does not allow pets. No group rentals for guests under 25 permitted. It does not include linens.
Come stay at Sunset Island and create wonderful memories to last you and your family a lifetime!
Building Desc - The Sunset Island Registration Fee is noted and collected with your reservation through Shoreline Properties for your convenience. Registration Fees for Sunset Island Condos are $82.50 which include 2 parking permits and 6 pool passes. Sunset Island Townhomes and Single Family Homes have a Registration Fee of $110.00 which include 3 parking permits and 6 pool passes. Additional pool passes can be purchased for $70 per person. Children under 3 years of age are free.
1. All rentals must be done with either families or groups of adults over 25.
2. The person who makes the rental must be present at the unit during the duration of stay
3. No pets
a. If you are found to have a pet, you will be evicted and charged $200 for the cleaning and fumigation of unit
4. No smoking
5. You MUST speak with a rental coordinator at Shoreline properties within 72 hours of placing your reservation to confirm your information and reservation
. If you do not, your reservation is subject to cancellation via our cancellation policy
6. All weekly units have bedspreads, pillows, dishes, flatware, cooking equipment, and toasters. Bring your own blankets, extra, pillows, personal toiletries, cleaning and laundry supplies, and any other items you need for your comfort and convenience. Most units provide sleep sofas; however, these are intended for an overnight guest of small children.
7. Check in starts at 3 p.m. on the day of your arrival and is done at Shoreline Properties. We will give you your keys, parking passes, and pool passes.
. Late Arrivals:
i. Call ahead if you are going to arrive late
ii. Our office hours are 9 a.m.- 5 p.m.; however, in season we are open until 7 p.m.
iii. Guests arriving more than 24 hours late will lose all deposit money and forfeit all rights to the property
8. Check out in promptly at 10 a.m. on the day of your departure. The following must be completed upon check out:
. Return all keys, parking passes, and pool passes
a. Unit must be left in good condition and the way you found it
b. Remove all food from refrigerator and all trash from property
c. Dishes must be cleaned and beds made
d. Check for any items left behind
e. Close all windows and doors
f. If you have rented linens, please put all sheets, pillowcases, and towels together where it is easily accessible
Fees Included in Cleaning Fee:
* A $49 non-refundable damage waiver fee (added to your reservation). This covers up to $1,000 in damage; however, signing occupant is fully responsible for any deliberate damage
* A $65 processing fee
* Sunset Island Registration fee (If applicable)
* 10.5% State of Maryland Room Tax (Airbnb does not collect tax)
Hello! We are Shoreline Properties, a local, family-owned vacation rental company serving Ocean City, MD for almost 40 years. Let our family help you and your family have your dream vacation at the beach!