We rent to families, married couples, and responsible adults over the age of 25.
Bedroom 1: King
Bedroom 2: 2 Queen Beds
Bedroom 3: Pyramid Bed
Living Room:: Sofa Queen Sleep Sofa
Sunburst 102 is a luxury townhouse located on the ocean block. This three-bedroom, three and a half-bathroom townhome has a furnished balcony overlooking the excitement of downtown Ocean City. This unit is the perfect place for you and your family to call home for a week! Sunburst 102 is one of Ocean City's finest vacation rentals.
The warm, yellow living room is furnished with a comfortable couch, a cozy arm chair and a television. The couch doubles as a queen-size sleep sofa. The sliding balcony doors allow plenty of natural light to brighten the space. Right off of the living room is a dining area, perfect for enjoying meals with the family. Also off of the living room is a half-bathroom. Next to the dining area is the spacious, fully-stocked modern kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. The master bedroom has a king-size bed, a television and a private bathroom. The second bedroom has two queen-size beds and a private bathroom. The third bedroom is located on the bottom floor and has a pyramid bunk bed and a full bathroom. This property comfortably sleeps up to ten people, so bring the whole family!
Unit 102 has the following amenities: central air conditioning, two parking spaces, garage, two TVs, one DVD player, free WiFi, cable TV, ceiling fans, full-size washer and dryer, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, stove, disposal, and a dishwasher.
This property is non-smoking and does not allow pets. No group rentals for guests under 25 permitted. It does not provide linens.
Come stay at Sunburst and create wonderful memories to last you and your family a lifetime!
Building Desc - Sunburst is newly build Ocean block luxury townhouses located in Downtown Ocean City, MD. All units have 2 car garage.
1. All rentals must be done with either families or groups of adults over 25.
2. The person who makes the rental must be present at the unit during the duration of stay
3. No pets
a. If you are found to have a pet, you will be evicted and charged $200 for the cleaning and fumigation of unit
4. No smoking
5. You MUST speak with a rental coordinator at Shoreline properties within 72 hours of placing your reservation to confirm your information and reservation
. If you do not, your reservation is subject to cancellation via our cancellation policy
6. All weekly units have bedspreads, pillows, dishes, flatware, cooking equipment, and toasters. Bring your own blankets, extra, pillows, personal toiletries, cleaning and laundry supplies, and any other items you need for your comfort and convenience. Most units provide sleep sofas; however, these are intended for an overnight guest of small children.
7. Check in starts at 3 p.m. on the day of your arrival and is done at Shoreline Properties. We will give you your keys, parking passes, and pool passes.
. Late Arrivals:
i. Call ahead if you are going to arrive late
ii. Our office hours are 9 a.m.- 5 p.m.; however, in season we are open until 7 p.m.
iii. Guests arriving more than 24 hours late will lose all deposit money and forfeit all rights to the property
8. Check out in promptly at 10 a.m. on the day of your departure. The following must be completed upon check out:
. Return all keys, parking passes, and pool passes
a. Unit must be left in good condition and the way you found it
b. Remove all food from refrigerator and all trash from property
c. Dishes must be cleaned and beds made
d. Check for any items left behind
e. Close all windows and doors
f. If you have rented linens, please put all sheets, pillowcases, and towels together where it is easily accessible
Fees Included in Cleaning Fee:
* A $49 non-refundable damage waiver fee (added to your reservation). This covers up to $1,000 in damage; however, signing occupant is fully responsible for any deliberate damage
* A $65 processing fee
* Sunset Island Registration fee (If applicable)
* 10.5% State of Maryland Room Tax (Airbnb does not collect tax)
Hello! We are Shoreline Properties, a local, family-owned vacation rental company serving Ocean City, MD for almost 40 years. Let our family help you and your family have your dream vacation at the beach!