Anchor Rode is a fabulous two story beach cottage tucked away in the Nantucket inspired neighborhood WaterSound West Beach. This newly built three bedroom, three bathroom home is equipped with top of the line accommodations including granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, flat screen TVs and fabulously furnished bedrooms. On the first floor you will find the open kitchen, living and dining area that looks out to Horseshoe Park which offers a wonderful backdrop for a game of frisbee. The master suite also rests on the first floor and offers a private bathroom. As you make your way upstairs you will find the spacious second floor living area with bean bag lounge chairs, mounted flat screen TV and built in twin over twin bunk bed. Two additional bedrooms with en suite bathrooms complete the second floor layout. Take the bikes and explore the surroundings on Scenic Highway 30A or splash around in the zero-entry neighborhood pool.
- Master Bedroom: King Bed (2), Private Bathroom
- Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa (2)
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed (2), Private Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed (2), Private Bathroom
- TV Room: Twin over Twin Bunk Bed (2)
- Brand new construction
- Stainless steel appliances and granite countertops
- Wonderful kids area on second floor with flat screen TV
- Screened in porch
- Mounted flat screens in both living areas
WATERSOUND WEST AMENITIES:
- 256 acre, private, gated neighborhood beach community located directly on the Gulf of Mexico between Seaside and Rosemary Beach
- Beautiful zero-entry neighborhood pool featuring cabanas, outdoor grill and fireplace
- Horseshoe Park
- Bike and Kayak Rentals
- 9 hole putt-putt course
- Boardwalk that winds through the neighborhood to the beach
- Direct access to beach (no streets to cross or steep stairs to climb)
- A 30A Tradition - cruise the local shops and beaches - 4 bikes included with your stay
** Bicycles are allowed in the WaterSound West Beach community on the streets. Due to safety and legal concerns, the WaterSound West HOA will no longer allow bicycles on the West Beach boardwalks. However, they are still permitted on the beach walkover, with the following provisions. (1) Bicycles must be walked from where the pavement ends at the clubhouse to the entrance of the beach walkover, where the railing begins; and (2) Bicycles must be ridden at the lowest possible speed while on the beach walkover. **
No of people can fit in is 8
1. NO PETS are allowed in the unit unless specified.
2. NO SMOKING anywhere on the property.
3. Renter must be at least 25 years of age to Book.
4. No parties or loud music.
5. No chaperone groups
Please treat this property as your own and respect these rules.