In the heart of Dublin, great for experiencing all we have to offer whether it is night-life, great restaurants, museums, city parks or just the great historic buildings.
So central you can walk to St Stephens Green, the National Gallery, Trinity College, Dublin Castle, Christchurch Cathedral.
When you have finished sightseeing and feeling the historic vibe you can walk out your door to experience the best bars, diverse restaurants and nightlife and in the morning the coffee shops to recharge
Our one bedroom first floor apartment is bright and comfortable. It comes with fully fitted kitchen, bathroom with power shower, big double bed, large sunny patio with garden furniture. Security code for entrance gate and lift. A quiet haven in the heart of the city. Our location couldn't be better with Grafton Street and St. Stephen's Green only a short stroll away.
You have the entire place to yourself. The patio space allows you to escape from the hustle and bustle of city life and recharge your batteries before heading out to see more of what our fantastic city has to offer.
Interakcija s gostima
We would be delighted to help you in making the most of your break in Dublin so please feel free to ask for suggestions or advice on things you might be thinking of doing. If we can't help we can at least point you in the right direction.
- Check in is after 3:00pm
- Check out is by 11:00am
- Enquire if you want to check in early it may be possible
- If you use the appliances please be take care with them
- If you are enjoying the balcony please be considerate of our neighbours
- The apartment is non smoking but you can smoke on the balcony. We would just ask you keep it clean if you do enjoy the open air in the heart of the city
- This is a vibrant neighbourhood and we really want you to enjoy your visit in Dublin but we all need to be considerate to each other so antisocial behaviour in the property or communal areas is not acceptable and you will be asked to leave the property.
- It's a lovely building so we ask that you respect our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 9pm.
- No stag or hen parties. Sorry!
- If you book and arrive as a party group, unfortunately, we wont be able to accept your booking.
- Failure to adhere to property rules will result in loss of deposit and/or cancellation of your booking.